Reviews for Until Tomorrow
Chris Widger chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Ugh this is everything I wanted and then some. I'm still hoping that, eventually, Kate and Alexis will have a heart-to-heart, probably related to just how serious her relationship with Castle has become. I do trust this writing team, and they've pretty much never failed me, but the show really needs a scene like this. It felt so real, especially with the Imperial March for Castle's publisher and Alexis waiting to get Beckett alone and her utter horror when she swore in front of the detective.

And the bit about Alexis being inaccessible to Kate, because she's all light and happiness and Kate is broken and living in darkness and she can't bear to stain an innocent soul like that. But Alexis is smart. Too smart, in this case. She can't help but run through things in her head until they make sense, and seek answers to the questions that other people don't want to answer. I'm a whole lot like her in that respect, which is one of the reasons I utterly adore that character.

Just an amazing job. It was heavy without descending into endless angst, it let both Kate and Alexis keep their dignity, and it hashed out a lot of things without words. And Kate is so bloody stubborn and emotionally closed off that this sort of thing could definitely have been one of the many bits of S4 that finally tipped the balance in 'Always.'
mojor chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh, my, wow! This was just wonderful! I can often take or leave Alexis but you used her perfectly in this.
I loved it. Thank you.
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Brilliant :)
nena1502 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
beautiful story, very well written!

I kind of want this to continue a little bit :-)
KMacD chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I do like this but I'd also like to see what happens 'tomorrow'.
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Very nicely done. LOVE it.
docvap chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wow, that was amazing!
spookyange chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This was beautiful! Great work, very in character. If you chose to continue it i'd love to read it.
Gemma chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
PLEASE write a second chapter to this!

It was brilliant! I loved it all but I need to see the rest of the converstation with Castle and Beckett.

i can beg if it helps?
kat6919 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Absolutely beautiful.

Alexis always helps Castle figure out his feelings, it only makes sense she could help Kate figure out hers. This feels very in character for everyone. Excellent job.

BTW I love to see a follow up chapter with "the talk" the next morning. 8)
pkl chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Uh, uh, that was heart-wrenching and very good at once!
ForeverAlways784 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
BEAUTIFUL :-) Absolutely love this and can't wait to read the rest!
pealee chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh my goodness, I think this is one of the best fics for that ep. I think you nailed the converstation with Alexis and Kate. It was prefect. And how Castle gave her an out was so Castle. I loved the ending. Great job!