Reviews for I blame those cheekbones
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
I really like the uniqueness of an unlovable Freya!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Great story please could u do some more
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I loved this so much! Officially one of my favorite mergana stories
chele the original chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Excellent!
Ascello chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh my god, this is sooo perfect. And the laws of humanity made my laugh so hard. I love it, really. xD

Crazy Fraya was great. What an annoying person, omg. xD
Danterevan chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
actually i think you played her out very well the psycho part was a perfect refit for the environment of the story as it was like her bastet form in the show you should be very proud of this story i really liked it and morganas ruthlees pursuit of merlin was great i heavelly enjoyed it well done
Tawny chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Cheekbones...
Deny7747 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This was just freaking awesome! I mean i want Morgana and Merlin to be togheter. Maybe in the fifth season this will happen thought i don't think so. Anyway I love this story! I think i already read it 5 times. :))
sailorbebe chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I really like this story :)
Lollipopswilltak chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Eover. Lollipopswilltakeover. The thing doesn't fit my name. Anyway, I love Freya I really do hell me and my friend nicknamed each other. I'm Freya she's Morgana. But I really support Mergana. I love Freya, but she shod date Lancelot or something. Merlin and Morgana just make me happy. So I lI've Frey and MERGANA!
highlyfunctioningmikyla chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Love this!

I do like Freya but my heart will always be with Merlin/Morgana so thank you very much for writing this story :)

The Laws of Humanity! Lol that made me laugh a lot

And the cheek bones, that is so true, I mean who doesn't love Merlin's gorgeous cheekbones? I certainly love them!

Love Micky x
Groulien chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Very good.

I think it's really good how you made them hang out, very believable.

Although this is probably a oneshot, I would love to see a next chapter (or sequal) or perhaps a prequel, I really think it's that good.
katie farmer chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
THIS WAS AWESOME!
aimlessemilie chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Hey! I just wanted you to know I liked this story alot! The characters may be OOC at points, but I really did enjoy it. Thanks!
Paladinobr chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Amazing story! Mergana's stories are always the best and this with Morgana full of jealous was awesome. I hope to read more Mergana's stories from you.