Reviews for Family,friends and falling in love
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
awwww baby abby!
nicole chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
you r 1 of my fav writers
lolaughoutloud123 chapter 22 . 11/6/2012
This was really a great a great story! I enjoyed it a lot :) if you would like to write a sequel... I would not mind at all! ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
"You wanna dance?" The little Italian man asked. I thought Tony was younger then Ari? Cause in the show Ari was older then Tony.. But of course the writers have aged Tony four times since the Jag episode.. Says he was born in 84, then 81, then 77, then 71 and the end of season nine 68.. I don't go by the latest because it's crap that they age only Tony and not the others so that Gibbs can't be old enough now to be viewed as his father, he's now just a few years younger then Gibbs? That's a big joke... "Would you like to dance?" the little boy asked offering his hand, Kate nodded before placing her hand in his. Ari little boy? Weird...
justafanfickid chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
Wow! I loved it. So cute. You should consider writing a sequel of them where the kids are in high school. Great job!
cinti.linda chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
me encanta el fic
carlacipo chapter 22 . 7/6/2012
I also love fluffy and sweet. Such a nice change from real life. Look forward to more from you
RhizOneill chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
So beautiful. I really have enjoy reading this story! :)
redforeverstalkinghislizzie chapter 22 . 7/3/2012
I loved it! And I love how you always put the title of the story in the last sentence! I really loved it!
TeamCarlisleandEsme8 chapter 22 . 7/3/2012
Awww
Kikilia14 chapter 22 . 7/3/2012
Sad to see it end, but a very nice ending indeed. Will there be a sequel? I'd love to see this family more.
ladybugsmomma chapter 22 . 7/3/2012
Such a wonderful ending! That wedding was incredible! I loved this entire story! Thank for sharing!
LillyPheonix chapter 22 . 7/3/2012
A wonderful conclusion to this story. Is there an epilogue in the works or no?
LP
Celtic karate chapter 22 . 7/3/2012
very good way to end it. I loved it! Now on to your other stories (or other story ideas(hint) in your head)
RhizOneill chapter 21 . 6/23/2012
Great chap. I am so glad that Jethro told her. Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope it is the wedding!