Reviews for The Roar of Time
PhinalPhantasy chapter 26 . 4/29/2013
Wow didn't see any of this coming. Both teams will have a rough time now.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 26 . 4/27/2013
I think Serpentator has one of the most tragic backstories for villains in Sentai I've ever seen
Guest chapter 26 . 4/26/2013
Very good. Post more soon.
kittyphan chapter 26 . 4/25/2013
Cool. Nice chapter and story. I like it.
FHP chapter 25 . 3/27/2013
Nice. More soon.
LoonRider chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
I've been keeping an eye on this story in the background for a really long time, and now that I'm finally off my butt and on my account, I can finally voice my opinion.

This is a marvelous story, and I cannot emphasize that enough. As someone who has seen Gaoranger, but not Timeranger (have seen Time Force though), I'm impressed that I'm able to follow this and connect with the characters as strongly as I have. The anniversary team-ups are great, but I always find it kind of sad that the teams who come right before them (Timeranger and Magiranger) don't get a full team-up with the teams that follow. It's a great niche that you've filled beautifully.

General comments aside, I'm really excited for this building conclusion! You've painted a very vivid picture with the dreams' foreshadowing and all the little hints towards Ura being up to something, and it looks like it's going to pay off in a big way. Can't wait for the next round!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
Great chapter.
I feel like we've reached the final battle seeing as Ura has appeared. But I get the feeling he's got something big planned and he's got a cross. Reminds me of episode 30. Are you going to do something similar?
PhinalPhantasy chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next
Guest chapter 24 . 2/15/2013
Cool chapter.
So Serperant has regained his memory, recognising Yuuri and knowing that the people who he's been working for are the ones that betrayed him. Very well done. I also liked the flashback where his eyes were removed. Quite gross but a very good scene. Are we going to be seeing more of Serperant's flashbacks? I hope so.
The fight scene with the Gaorangers was also really good and you can tell the big final fight is coming up. Looking forward to it.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 24 . 2/12/2013
Good chapter. Looks like you're almost done. Two minor issues. How could Yuuri see the look in Tatsuya's eyes when he was still henshined? Also you accidently replaced the "h" in "hissed" with a "p" making it sound Serperant peed on poor Yuuri (ugh)
FHP chapter 24 . 2/12/2013
Cool. Update soon.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
Oh no! Cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
Awesome.

Looks like we're heading towards the final fight. Will Yuuri be able to convince Serperant of who he really is and turn him to their side? Also, what has Ura got planned? I expect we'll be finding out next chapter.

It'll be a shame to see this end, but this has been one great story.
dian chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Awesome story. Cool chapter.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
Wonderful chapter and congrats on 1 yr on this fic.