Reviews for The Wicked Witch of West Willow Way
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Again. Sorry about the wait!

lol Oh Sammy. Sammy Sammy Sammy. Mean ol' Mrs. Darkholme might be full of witchy-ness but she's hardly a Witch. Even if she does deserve a good whacking for hurting poor little Dean. XD I bet Dean has a bucketful of humorous lil Sammy, junior hunter, stories. Oh if only those memories could talk! lol John probably shouldn't go encouraging him...even if it does lead to brain melting adorable-ness. XD Also, a big YAYS/Aww for Kurt. YAYS, cause HELLO Kurt! And Aww cause he has to put up with the witchy-ness that is mean ol' Mrs. Darkholme. (Doesn't that just roll right off the tongue? lol) Excellent as always Hun! ( I should probably stop calling you Hun...honestly between that and calling my dog "sugar" only usually without the "ar", I'm beginning to sound like Nancy off of King of the Hill...*snort*)
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
You know, I was expecting Raven to transform into something else. I really was. I almost thought that Kurt was Logan, but no, it's Kurt, being the good son. Such a nice, young man.

SHE HIT DEAN? OH NO SHE DIDN'T!

It's a rather cute image. Little Sam running around, sneaking about trying to find proof of witchery while Dean is comatose on the couch...

'"Witchy-ness?"'

Ooh, I learned a new word!

'"I wish Mrs. Darkholme was a witch too."'

Me too...

I really like the way you do these mini-crossovers.
dulcinea54 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Beautiful story! Thanks for sharing1
aecul chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love the title of this!

Are these the two brothers you told me about? I'm guessing they're older in the actual show? Anyways, they're so cute! I like the dad too. And Kurt! Crossovers are the best. :D

"Be-cause, Dean, witches always need stuff, on account of it always catching on fire."

Ha ha. :)

I like how well you worked Raven into this. Like if I knew nothing about her, she would still be a great part of the story.

Catching up on shows is the worst! I'm caught up on like three or four currently and it's ruining my life. XD

I don't know if I could watch Supernatural cuz paranormal stuff like this isn't really my thing but it sounds cool. This story was fun to read. I feel like a lot of one-shot fanfics don't have much of a plot but this one does which is awesome! :)
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh wow! Nah Mrs. Darkwholme isn't a whitch she's something much worse. Shes a horrible mother who hurt Rogue and Kurt in a way that can never be fixed. And I agree I wish she was a witch too.