Reviews for Enigma
cmtaylor531 chapter 30 . 8/4
I'm addicted to this story. Please please please update again soon.
Master of Dragons God chapter 4 . 6/29
Nice
Pl continue. I gave the story a chance and it's amazing so Pl update.
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 2 . 5/9
Piper is pissing me off in this story. I didn't really pick up on her being such a b-itch in the TV show, but in this story she's much worse
Dark-Rina chapter 30 . 12/1/2015
waaa enserio, habia sido reticente de leer la historia pero sinceramente me a encantado n.n
Please give we a present for the crhismas and up the chapter pleeeaaasee.
thank for the history.
sp72 chapter 30 . 11/16/2015
Great writing a pleasure to read and one hell of a plot. Stumbling across a rerun of charmed (with Chris) and looking here for something to read yesterday I ended up reading till 2 am not able to put away despite the fact I normally do not like AU stories. The only flaw is I had to find out today it is not finished yet (at least I hope). This work is way too good to not be finished.
kalmaegi chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
He already did. With Christopher. Shit. He's the only Halliwell that is unprotected and vulnerable and desperate. Damnit Chris, not even Wyatt can save you from that.
CharlieLittle chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Oh no, I was so lucky to have found this story only a couple of days ago and have just now realized it is yet to be finished.
Don't let is wait for months please - I really love this story - please continue soon!
CharlieLittle chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
Wow.. I'm still in the middle of reading - but I had to leave a review for this chapter - (no. 8) - i'm amazed.. i mean this chapter is different, it's not written very detailed as before, it shouldn't get me that much.. but it did.. Piper knows, she might not want to, but she knows.. and Phoebe's comment on sacrifice .. I think I might need to quote you on that someday. Beautiful! Thank you very much.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/24/2015
I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Chris's Adorer chapter 30 . 9/4/2015
Hi Dawnie,

so many problems and none is solved so far. It seems that some news are going all over TV and the Charmed Ones hadn't noticed yet. Chris's plan might work if all three sisters agree but this might not happen. And now David's hurt!

I wonder what comes next ...
gabyhyatt chapter 30 . 9/3/2015
Good idea. I love the relationship between Paige and Chris
brendafay chapter 30 . 9/3/2015
more please
missaphelion chapter 30 . 9/2/2015
Yay! So happy this is being continued. Great chapter. Chris's plan has me super worried, mostly because it would probably work. I hope he and Piper will start talking to each other soon and can come up with plan that doesn't mean Chris has to die, but with Chris's luck...
l3largus chapter 30 . 9/2/2015
Damn you and your cliffhangers and thank you for the update.

Idk what to even think about Chris' plan. On one hand I wanna say "yes! This plan will work, let's do it" but on the other I don't want Chris to die... again.

But now I'm really interested in David!Leo and his identity crisis.

Keep on keepin on.