Reviews for Enigma
Dominus Trinus chapter 28 . 4/4
Nice to finally see Chris and Lucifer's interaction. And Chris finally seem to figure a way out of this mess? If it involves sacrifice, then Charmed Ones aren't going to make it easy for Chris. But I'm getting a feeling it's something else...something cunning...something I don't understand right now but I will after you update ASAP! :-D
ObsessedwReading chapter 28 . 4/3
Terrific chapter and fanfiction. :)
lizardmomma chapter 28 . 3/31
I can't believe that I missed 7 chapters! I must have been sleeping...I am sorry that it took me so long. I think you have moved the story in a great way, everything just keeps rolling along. The fact that Chris is able to pick up on what Lucifer wants is an interesting tidbit, I wonder if it's because Chris is just so smart or he is letting Chris in on it. Leo/David...needs to get his memory back sooner than later and Chris is right he needs to come clean...Again terrific job and I'll try not to miss so many chapters next time :)
saturn698 chapter 28 . 3/30
Hi!

I think I read this fic a year or two ago and I had no idea you were still updating! I am SO GLAD you are! I just re-read the whole story to remember what happened (I think I had reached 18 or 19 the first time around), and I can't begin to tell you how great the rest of the updates are too. I love how Lucifer starts off targeting Chris, but then you realize the bigger goal via Leo, and now he's back to focusing on Chris. The whole idea of the story is so unique and enticing as well.

Your writing style is amazing too. I can picture all the scenes unfolding and can feel each emotion. I think the best part is how realistic the characters are and how logically the story flows. I feel there are so many fics out there where after a while into the story, the characters do things that are unrealistic to the characterization given to them from the beginning of the story, or else, events get thrown into the story out of nowhere which don't fit in. This story, however, flows seamlessly and is a pleasure to read!

Thanks for writing.. I hope to see more updates soon :) :)
Mistress Arsonist chapter 28 . 3/29
Fantastic. Incredible. Brilliant. Gripping. Awesome!

I love this story. You've done so much with it and I am in complete and utter awe. Truly excellent writing. At different points this story can have me worried, scared, intrigued, choking on laughter and/or gesturing wildly at my screen.

Your skill as a writer is immense. I've noticed this fic before and I couldn't remember it too well, so I just spent a few days re-reading the entire thing and I'm so glad I did. Having it so fresh in my mind now is such a gift. I'm too much of a wreck to write much of anything real to you in the way of critique. I'm just letting my feels out here. Your story is so intricate, so much fun and so unlike anything else I think I've ever read in the fandom. I know this one's been around for a long time and I know a lot of authors have a tendency to let stories they start die, especially after this much time. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know that this is still something you're working on and taking the time with and that you're sticking with it.

Please, please, pretty please, pretty please with Chris and Bianca's wedding on top, carry on with it. I LOVE this story. :)
Chris's Adorer chapter 28 . 3/29
Hey Dawnie,

so Leo/David comes slowly closer to finding out his own secret if he still remembers the Elders. At least, he's found a witch to help him. Hopefully he gets his memories back.
Chris and Lucifer seem to play a cat and mouse game, after the amount of time they talk. :D Anyway, it seem to end badly.
The Charmed Ones are not dealing better with Paige now revealing Chris's secrets and fears. Logically, his mother is totally against everything. And now Chris is willing to tell the Elders about his first deal with Lucifer? Shocking.

I want more and soon!

Greetings
latasha.conkle chapter 28 . 3/28
more please
Lheachan chapter 28 . 3/27
Thanks for the update looking forward to the next one soon
l3largus chapter 28 . 3/27
Oh snap hot Damn! How blasphemous is it for me to say I love your devil? You'be made such a great character that it gives me chills.
And Chris! Every since he got out of hell get the feeling that he is constantly fighting that dry feeling underneath your eyes right before they start to cry.
I never really cared about Leo but seeing what David is going through really makes me feel bad for the guy & I really want to see him reconnect with his family.
I also don't think there has been an OC in this story I didn't like. Well, I didn't like Lola but I don't think we're supposed to like her.
Anyway, thanks again for the amazing read.
Keep on keepin on.
-l3largus
p.s. Here's a muffin.
gabyhyatt chapter 28 . 3/27
I THINK THE ELDERS NEW ABOT THE DEAL?
Dominus Trinus chapter 27 . 3/22
Leo may not have gotten his memories back, but now atleast he got a very close brush with someone magical. Interesting that Lucifer chose Halliwells because they rebelled against the Elders. As usual can't wait for more so update ASAP!
ObsessedwReading chapter 27 . 3/1
Terrific chapter and fanfiction. :)
Hayden Avery chapter 27 . 2/26
Really well done. I love your exploration of the theme of greater good vs. individual suffering, and the opposites shown in that with Piper and Darius. Also your Lucifer is so well done and especially not having active powers, it's amazing what he's able to do. If you could create a different context than Charmed for this I think you'd have something so good you could get it published. As it is though I can't wait to see where it goes.
Chris's Adorer chapter 27 . 2/22
Hi Dawnie,

so Leo or David has found some connection to the magical world, yet was unfortune in finding a Chris Halliwell. It's logical since his son hasn't been born yet. :D
The Charmed Ones fought a lot but always with a sacrifice, maybe since Chris seems to be sure that he may end this war. Lucifer is now the open. There might be going back here. It's the sad truth.

Greetings
JS1703 chapter 1 . 2/22
This is an amazing story, please continue and update soon! Please keep going :)