Reviews for Enigma
sp72 chapter 30 . 11/16
Great writing a pleasure to read and one hell of a plot. Stumbling across a rerun of charmed (with Chris) and looking here for something to read yesterday I ended up reading till 2 am not able to put away despite the fact I normally do not like AU stories. The only flaw is I had to find out today it is not finished yet (at least I hope). This work is way too good to not be finished.
kalmaegi chapter 2 . 10/26
He already did. With Christopher. Shit. He's the only Halliwell that is unprotected and vulnerable and desperate. Damnit Chris, not even Wyatt can save you from that.
CharlieLittle chapter 1 . 10/21
Oh no, I was so lucky to have found this story only a couple of days ago and have just now realized it is yet to be finished.
Don't let is wait for months please - I really love this story - please continue soon!
CharlieLittle chapter 8 . 10/15
Wow.. I'm still in the middle of reading - but I had to leave a review for this chapter - (no. 8) - i'm amazed.. i mean this chapter is different, it's not written very detailed as before, it shouldn't get me that much.. but it did.. Piper knows, she might not want to, but she knows.. and Phoebe's comment on sacrifice .. I think I might need to quote you on that someday. Beautiful! Thank you very much.
I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Chris's Adorer chapter 30 . 9/4
Hi Dawnie,

so many problems and none is solved so far. It seems that some news are going all over TV and the Charmed Ones hadn't noticed yet. Chris's plan might work if all three sisters agree but this might not happen. And now David's hurt!

I wonder what comes next ...
gabyhyatt chapter 30 . 9/3
Good idea. I love the relationship between Paige and Chris
brendafay chapter 30 . 9/3
more please
missaphelion chapter 30 . 9/2
Yay! So happy this is being continued. Great chapter. Chris's plan has me super worried, mostly because it would probably work. I hope he and Piper will start talking to each other soon and can come up with plan that doesn't mean Chris has to die, but with Chris's luck...
l3largus chapter 30 . 9/2
Damn you and your cliffhangers and thank you for the update.

Idk what to even think about Chris' plan. On one hand I wanna say "yes! This plan will work, let's do it" but on the other I don't want Chris to die... again.

But now I'm really interested in David!Leo and his identity crisis.

Keep on keepin on.
p.s. Here's a muffin.
lizardmomma chapter 30 . 9/2
oh no, David (Leo) just got stabbed, not good. Saving Anne so she could scream, good. Chris's plan is going to be hard for the sisters to agree with, but I am not sure if they have another option at this point.
missaphelion chapter 29 . 7/23
I'm seriously in such awe of you. This story is utterly masterful. Your Chris is one of the best characterizations I've ever seen, and I think it's overwritten all my own impressions of him from the show. Your villain, despite being the oldest bad guy known to the world, is one of the most original villains I think I've ever read. He's almost powerless: no flashy fireballs, no huge explosions or shaking of the earth, and somehow that does absolutely nothing to negate how terrifying he is. Really, it just makes him more dangerous. Because he's not really doing anything, he's just turning you into your own worst enemy.

Just, I cannot say enough good things about this. I almost didn't read it because it wasn't finished and I knew it would probably leave me on a cliff, but I'm so glad that I did. Even if this is all we ever get, I'll never regret it. There's some scenes that are just sort of stuck in my head, the way that always happens when I read an incredible story (Lucifer waking Chris up, for one, which was creepy and amazing all at the same time).

There was only one part of the story that kind of caught me up. I was baffled at first by Leo's deal—because of course Chris hadn't been conceived yet and he'd just killed them both with his deal, and while I could almost accept him doing it heat of the moment it really upset me that no one even noticed that—but then when you had Chris just casually bring it up I think I got it. They really still hadn't seen him—they found out who he was, and they were so distracted by their own guilt and the desire to make everything right again, that they still didn't see him. I think now that's probably one of the better revelations I've seen, because there would be no instant forgiveness or some way for things to just come together. They've all been so shattered by this.

I really hope you are planning to finish this amazing story. It's such a beautiful twisty work of art.
FANFREAKTION chapter 29 . 5/27
OH MY GAGA! I read this story a while back, and I absolutely loved it. Then you updated and I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing for a few seconds. I am in love with this story. LIKE SO MUCH! Every single character and plot development is totally perfect.

I have never and I mean NEVER liked Leo's character, but I like how you have him struggling to find his identity and his family all at the same time. SO AMAZING! AND OF COURSE NO ONE COULD FORGET ABOUT THE FANTASTIC CHRISTOPHER HALLIWELL I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT BOY.

Sorry if this is long... I've reread all 29 chapters you have up and I haven't reviewed before now but I felt like I should and give you an award for your writing skills. *HIGH FIVE*

And Paige's "Martyr Speech" had me choking back tears and complete sadness. My eyes started to burn and I felt like sobbing at the whole ordeal. Bravo! I felt like everyone understood what Chris was willing to do to save his brother but having Paige say it made it so much heart wrenching.

lizardmomma chapter 29 . 5/26