Reviews for Defrosting an Ice Queen
wolfoak19989 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I have never really been a fan of bobby/rouge fanfics but I think this one might turn me. Please write more
xkuroxshinobix chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I think I'd like to see more of Bobby getting closer to Rogue as friends. I think that McCoy also seems to dislike Rogue just because of her mother so I'd like to see more of that expanded too. And maybe Bobby sees how McCoy reacts to Rogue. Something like that.
Raven34link chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
so just the teachers know about Rogue's mother?

awww they were actually getting along, i think i want to see more that

Morticia? why does he keep calling her that? at first i thought it was the alias she uses for school but them i remembered that she used Rose as her alias from chapter 1
Raven34link chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
omg! Rogue can smile

Annie was a total bitch
lychee loving chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
I'm falling in love with the idea of Rogue and Bobby being platonic biffles. It's kind of hilarious but also potentially angstful? Maybe even heartwarming!

I dunno. I think just want to see Bobby try to coax more emotional responses from Morticia. (I love that nickname, it's now my headcanon.)
samiamf69 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
good chapter, thank you so much for continuing this fic. I like how concerned bobby is about rogue. He is so underappreciated in the evo verse someone else said that in a review, not me im justb agreeing. Bobby is the jokester with a good heart, and rogue is the cold hearted bitch thats just needs someone to get through her walls she builds around herself. Her and bobby are perfect for each other. I like how rogue didnt react to the pain at all. anyways great chapter and i hope for another one soon.
Purple Majestic chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
i love this chapter
lychee loving chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Ahhh, gotta love Bobby. I feel like he's extremely underappreciated in the Evoverse and movieverse (in the latter because he dates Rogue and this displeases thousands of Romy fans), but this was great. He is by no means the sharpest tool in the shed, but his heart's in the right place.

Really enjoyed his spiel to Rogue at the end there. Someone had to say it!
samiamf69 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
good fic, u say its revised, but i only noticed a couple of changes. but its still good, and i still think u should make it into more than a oneshot. possibly a bobbyxrogue ship (because there isnt enough of them out there)