Reviews for Paying the Piper
devil-in-training chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
you should really continue this one
Xenitha chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Great start and I like the idea of an updated Thunderbirds. Is this going to be just a John story or will you balance it out a bit? I do like your sullen!John, though and worried!Scott is familiar to us all. Looking forward to more.
fobhew22 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
an interesting take on how IR began. people never really think of things like that, so its nice to see someones point of view
bubzchoc chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
great chapter
thunderbird5 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Oh, boy. Hope John and Jeff will let the past go.
bubzchoc chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
great chapter
thunderbird5 chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
sounds like they were pritty mest up as a family.
Sunny chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
This is a great second chapter. Really well written and thought out. This is a very wild John we are seeing here. It really is so Scott to be the dependable one. I'm super excited to read more...I sense a confrontation brewing between Scott and John and Virg and John. Can't wait for your next post. Please update soon.
JoTracy123 chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Yeah really enjoyed this make sure you update this soon xx
thunderbird5 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
awww, shame. Poor john. What did he do?
Sunny chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is fantastic. I really like angsty John...I wonder how things became this tense between father and son. I'm curious to see if this helps mend a rift or if things get abit worse for a while? I'm really looking forward to your next update. I'm very curious to see what is happening with the rest of the boys. Great work.
Bek-K chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This chapter definitely caught my interest! From the summary, it sounds as though Jeff's ideas for IR may just be at the cost of any kind of relationship with his sons...or at least with John. I wonder how Jeff will blackmail, uh, talk, his other son's into his dream. ;)

Looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work. :)
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
cant wait for more you have me intrigued
JoTracy123 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
wow great start to this. looking forward to more xx