Reviews for Her Majesty's Wolf
Son Of Fellblood chapter 1 . 1/12
I FOUND IT! I FINNALY FOUND THE AMAZING FANFICTION I READ LIKE 3 YEARS AGO! I have been searching through FFN for 2 hours trying to find this fic! And I finally did it! And holy fuck it's still as amazing as I remember! Thankyou!

From- Kazuma, the Son of Fellblood.
hey. stop. this is the 3rd time ive read this and im still sad. damn.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
awwww...that was a nice short story, wish it would be expanded on into a full story, but that's a good sign of a good story
ShiroTsume chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
Wow, congratulations on taking two characters and utterly butchering their characterizations.

What an utter waste of time.
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Poor Link, but I definitely understand the symbolism of that last sentence. Nice work!
Sue chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Oh poor Link...
Hati chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Well that kind of sucks for Link... Kind of hate how love can render even the mightiest of men into lost puppies bowing before a hated rival, even sacrificing their freedom ):
Mary Sue chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This story was really amazing, well paced, realistic and heart wrenching. Awesome job really impressive.
Astercia chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I hadn't been expecting that. This is so well writ and entrancing it takes my breath away. But yes, I thought it would be another story where a suitor comes in, Link gets jealous, suitor eventually leaves/backs down/is chased away, and Link marries Zelda. I like the originality in this one. Very creative and beautiful.
A
TheInfiniteCanvas chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. ;A; This is wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. The fact that the point of view is NOT Link's or Zelda's, but the "obstacle" or suitor is amazing considering the fact that Chrisven isn't a power hungry villain or an uncaring jerk but an honest and humble man makes him so real, so much more likable. You feel sorry for him and his awkwardness eventually, but not as sorry as you do for Link in that last sentence. The writing is beautiful and tragic, as in this occasion Link is apparently a wolf by choice and doesn't end up finding a way to be with Zelda. It's a great story, but saddening nonetheless.
I Lost my Sock chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
You know for some reason, I can't see their wedding going smoothly. I feel like some random evil henchman is going to pop out of a pot or something and try to kill Zelda. But I guess it wouldn't matter because there would be one angry wolf in the way just waiting to shred the poor crook to bits. So everything would turn out well in the end. Well, maybe not for the henchmen...
But ignoring my overactive imagination this story is awesome! I love the premise and your execution was flawless. it's probably one of the best one-shot I've read, and I've read probably half the stuff on this site (which really makes you realize that I need something else to do in my life). Despite the fact that this is probably the millionth time I have read this story, I still love it to pieces.

Keep sharing your genius with the world!
I Lost my Sock...

(P.S. Ignore the grammar mistakes I doubtlessly made. Punctuation and spelling have never been my friend.)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Poor link
justdoodlingaround chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Oh my god. This is beautiful and incredibly written. Oh my god, the FEELS. Seriously, "The wolf produced the most disapproving look that a canine could muster", "The wolf agreed with him by not being impressed with him in the moment either' and finally, "the wolf closed his eyes, surrendered to his fate, and bowed his head to the next king of Hyrule" AHHHHHHHHHH omg. I loved this. Oh Chrisven. Poor Link.
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Having read the whole thing twice over, I'm still not sure whether the 'he' in your summary refers to Chrisven or Link, and that's part of what makes this so good.
Between the two conversations Link and Zelda had, you say "When he heard the man again yesterday evening". I would suggest either making that to the day after or changing the phrasing, because it's kind of confusing which one you meant. That was really the only error I found though.
I loved how your Link is just kind of lost. That's how I see him after Twilight Princess and the choice he made, to stay a wolf, was perfectly in character with that. I appreciated the contrast of the beautiful princess who knows exactly what she's doing and the terrifying monster who really has no idea. Even Chrisven was believable as a character, sort of awkward, but that awkwardness made him real.
Those last lines are a special kind of heartbreaking, so bittersweet, and yet any other ending would have diluted the power of what preceded.
Fantastic job.