Reviews for And A Star to Steer Her By
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Wicked.

Well done on the combining!
AliseQuerry chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This is an amazing crossover! I love the way you got River's garble perfect! My two favorite fandoms AND my OTP in one!
Leydhawk chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh, man, that was the best crossover I've ever read! What great ideas for how to blend such different worlds. I'm enjoying all of your stories, but this one is just awesome. Thanks!
Adrillian1497 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is pretty epic, I love it!
Anon11 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This was brilliant!
irezel chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
woohoo! excellent adaptation!
grandiose6 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I loved this! All the characters' voices were spot-on and the universes just meshed so well...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Why is there not more of this? Just saying I love it and totally want to see where you go with it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is incredible! I would love to see more stories in the same world. The characters are beautifully formed, and it would be great to see more of them.
C.Watherston chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
LANGUAGE WARNING!

I cannot even express in words how much I FUCKING love this! Your writing is amazing, but it pales in comparison to the pure, supreme and absolutely FUCKING AWESOMENESS of this piece!
love it, love it, love it, love it, LOVE IT!
This is amazing. Well DONE!
Lillz chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
this is absolutely excellent :) brilliant cross-over.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This is very elegant for a Firefly/Supernatural cross. at first glace, one wouldn't think they'd merge at all. This is very nicely done. Keep writing!
Banner chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I read this story, then started over and reread it from the beginning. It's wonderful - deep and moving and savage. I love it.
This one goes in my favorites.
NightAria chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is the single greatest thing I've ever read! You handled a tricky cross-over masterfully. Consider me picketing for another instalment - this should be the story that never ends!
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Okay little hard to follow over some facts but still enjoyable.