Reviews for Karakuri 卍 Dance
CatLoverx33 chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Poor Lui, he almost got raped he's too cute and innocent for that!
theindestructablecuestick chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Prideful Nekomimi Girl:

AAAAAH AMAZINGNESS WILL THIS BE UPDATED AGAIN SOON PLEASE SAY YES
TheGreEnOranGe chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Aw poor Lui! Oh my gosh Len! Open up and realize your feelings! Kya! So Cute!
BuffyPet chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
kya so sad Poor Lui I hope they found out that he's innocent
I know this is going to sound silly but...
I HOPE THOSE BITCHES FEEL GUILTY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO HIM
update soon plz
This account is very dead chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
ahhh this is so good!

please update soon!
Ano chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Aww, Lui is absolutely adorable :) And it's nice to see how Len actually shows a little bit of compassion. I think this is a very interesting storyline, and I hope you continue this fic soon!
Naty17 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
:')

I love this fic already... Poor Lui! Why do you always make him mute? Waaah...!

Oh, by the way, that one guard that raped Lui? That was me. I'm a shapeshifter, or something, and I magically became a man, and raped poor Lui... Heh. :)
Victim of Doubt chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Luka x Len hints? Wow. One of my favorite- /shot/. XD I was joking about that. Personally, I don't like Luka x Len.

On another note; the suspense is killing me. Lui's adorable. How can they mistake someone as cute as him to be a bloody criminal? Ahahah, stupid question, I know.

Ahh, so the 'lost my twin sister' is still playing in the fanfic I guess. From what I've seen from the PV, Miku and Kaito made a somewhat 'deal' so they took Rin and Len apart from each other for reasons "unknown".

. . . I'm - Loving - This!

I want to see more Miku corruption! Although some hate her as a big beotch, I actually find myself liking it. Although, I hope in this fanfic there's no bashing.

Now that I'm starting to wonder which path this fanfic will take, my excitement has risen. This is the best yaoi fanfic I've ever read. Update soon! Oh right, since this has Vocaloid03 can you add IA (Aria of the Planetes) in whichever side? (Preferably Miku's :D) Oh gawd, I'm blabbering too much about Miku.

Next chapter my review will be strictly about Len and Lui, the plot, as well as more insight on the characterization.

- Vic
Victim of Doubt chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ahahah, this is my third time reading shounen-ai and I usually drop it since I prefer yuri but this fic is just . . . Wow! You really characterized Lui well. I absolutely adore him in this.

Len as well.

Your writing is both superb and magnificent to a point where it's almost unbelievable! I love this.

Lui x Len is quite new to me so I've set high-expectations. Rin x Ring? Cool! Gakupo x Kaito? Even better. Especially considering the fact that Kaito is part of the anti-group (where they have their hair down) and Gakupo is under Miku's group (where they have their hair tied) although I think you've changed bits and pieces to the original plot here and there.

Since you write both yuri and yaoi, mind putting Miku x Gumi in it? I recently saw this amazing fan-art for Karakuri Burst with the pairings being Len x Rin (obviously) and somewhere in the back-ground Gumi was protecting Miku with undeniable loyalty.

Again, I love this.

- Vic
Sexy-Whales chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I'm not usually big on yaoi, but your story has intrigued me! I really hope you continue this~ Update soon?