Reviews for EO Challenge: Anything
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ugh...Now I just feel sad all over again...:( not your fault, though Dizzo! This was a beautifully written piece.

I think I just sat through eps 10 and 11 just in shock...but at the end of 11 when Dean tries to smile just was too sad to be real...sob sob...
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
What a great drabble, I liked the repetition of certain words which gave it a poem-like feel.

But I must say I'm definitely in a general state of denial when it comes to events in Supernatural... :'(
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Owie. As painful as it was to see the boys sitting blankly the weeks after Bobby's death it was devastating watching Dean trying to smile through the pain at the end of the last episode. Those boys break my heart.
Lykaia chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
*retreats into her dark little corner to cry into her comfort blanket*

Dammit, how could Bobby die? Honestly, I never really saw that coming or at least I didn't want it to be true. How much more can they actually afford to loose before one of them (probably Dean) snaps. There'll be hell to pay for the rest of the world when that happens.
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
anything to have Bobby back - we all think that I think

nicely done, hun

Viv

x
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
My friend! THANK YOU! Exactly the kind of pain and anguish that makes me soooooo happy! Hmmm... is that wrong? Thank you, I loved this an INCREDIBLE amount! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Depressing story for an extremely depressing last couple of episodes.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2