Reviews for Kidnapped
draco122 chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
A great story i loved it
Draco122
Angel-Tami chapter 14 . 2/28/2012
i love it
DDDDaniel chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
My gosh, that was awsome. Good plot. Exelent speed. Not too fast, not too slow. All-in-all, it was great! I salute you.

Quantomkid out.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/18/2012
I didn't get it?
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 14 . 2/18/2012
Well that's a nice happy ending! I'm glad that Phineas is alright. :)

You could add an Epilogue if you want. If not, that's fine. I'm satisfied either way.
ImBusyPlanningGlobalDomination chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
EPILOGUE EPILOGUE EPILOGUE!
Aochider chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
I think the villain is Kha Khaka Peu Peu.
Tink555 chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
Yet another great chapter :)
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
Too lazy to login

Wow that was a great action scene. I held my breath and kept hoping no one would get hurt. And it sounds like out heros are in trouble now...

Can't wait for more. :)
potatosnuffles chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
GHEOAEGAOGOIHOOI XDDD Hi old buddy old brother! XDD how are you? I love this story a lot, and I'm serious. You are a good writer and STOP WRITING ABOUT PHINEAS AND FERB and write more about other stuff like fantasy, science fiction, romance, anything! XDDD anyway that's just my opinion. Rofl LOVED your profile by the way i am going to copy and paste it for my profile on Wattpad so HAHHAHHAHAH TEEE HEEEE!

~Raeb Gip
Tink555 chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
I like this story. A few spelling mistakes here and there, but still good. I'll be watching for chapter 11
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
a little more action but other than that I can picture it perfectly in my head.

Get chapter 11 up ASAP! I love it though and will keep reading till the end!
Jamie chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
I feel for could Thaddeus do that? If I was there HE WOULD GET A PIECE OF MY MIND.

Keep writing it's wicked so far. Hope they save Phineas and Everyone gets away unharmed
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
Yikes! That was an amazing chapter. I loved it. I wonder how on earth they're going to get Phineas out of there?

Please update soon! xD
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for updating! xD

Well at least Phineas is alive... I'm not going to say 'for now' because I'm hoping he'll be alive for good. lol

Can't wait for more. :)