Reviews for Revenge to Redemption
Secret Weapon Unit 06 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
You should keep this up dude. And work on your grammar
Secret Weapon Unit 06 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This story seems cool IMO. It's not everyday you get to read an awesome written fic that ISN'T Naruto-centric.
asredwer chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
Good chapter. You did a very good job with coming up with how Sasuke is going to be traveling through other universes. I also liked how Sasuke ended up getting to New York to meet Reed Richards.

I look forward to reading the next section.
kenegi chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
If you want you can read lehend of the defiler, it is a crossover of naruto and ff xiii. Is sakuke going to get branded?
Ndasuunye chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
So what's the deal, should we expect a new story or just a new chapter? Just so I know what to expect. Can't say much on this chapter. Glad it moved fast though, would have been annoyed if it took forever to build up. I'm enjoying it all the same. Ja Ne, for now
Lucifer's Remnants chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
i can help with the final fantasy 13 i'm on chapter 8-10 out of i think thirteen?
Deadzepplin chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
I would constantly refer to Ororo as Oreo because Ororo is harder to say
Umbra8191 chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Darth Lelouch chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
Awesome! You're almost as much a fan of Sasuke than me! Update soon please, the good fics on Sasuke are so rare ...
Ndasuunye chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
God the onlyy thing that isn't making me stop reading is the story. You REALLY need to work on your grammar
Ndasuunye chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Time for a well deserved review. In short, despite the NUMEROUS amount of grammatical errors, you did well in writing this story out. I personally thought you did a good job of writing out sasuke without overextending him. The fangirl-ism is to be expected of him though I feel you kind of went overboard with Logan and Charles just a bit. Logan only because he was slightly jealous of sasuke and the fact that he said sasuke's fighting style was a little rough. Personally it is reversed since assume was taught his clan's stlye since he was young and they uchiha do pride themselves on EVERYTHING so roughness in a stlye of fighting doesn't sound right as opposed to Logan who just picks up and slightly forget bits of different styles along is current life. For Charles I felt it was a bit out of place for him to give out sasuke's life story without consulting him first. Doesn't seem like a Charles thing to me. These are all opinions of course, not trying to sway you or anything. Otherwise good shit. I'm surprised you didn't have Kurt pull a naruto yet. (Written on an android phone)
TanyaUchiha chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Don't make Sasuke soft and nice! ThT goes against everything he is! Although it's not so unusual that he hasn't been killing people he didn't kill any of the warriors that Orichimaru made him defeat and that proves that he is actually really strong because anyone can kill but not so many people can defeat so many without causing any harm to their vital organs!

I love the way that Sasuke has been interacting with the mutants especially how he acts towards Scott and Jean! I love seeing them get knocked down a peg. I always thought that they thought too highly of themselves! I get annoyed that Sasuke has gotten soft with Kitty but its kind of okay since she seems more obsessed with him then he is with her.

Also idea can Naruto eventually show up? But not stupid annoying Naruto. A Naruto who can actually be smart and cares about Sasuke maybe NaruSasu/SasuNaru... Idk even if it would be just as an (eventual) friend I would like him to show up and fight Sasuke and then (much) later decide to work with him to figure out how they can get home... Also it would be fun to see the mutants reactions to both Naruto in general and his relationship with Sasuke. If he showed up I think it would be better if Charles can't read his mind cuz of Kyuubi or something.

On that note can Sasuke work on shielding his mind. It gets annoying that Charles can read him so easily. Also some of the grammar and spelling needs a little work. If you need someone to look over the story before you post for those types of corrections I'd be glad to help.

I'm really enjoying this story! I find the plot interesting and I like how you mixed it with cannon. I can't wait to read more!
somekid chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
nice. hope you update soon
Pedro Boncompagni chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
very good
Fenrir of the North chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Just starting this story, and just felt a little constructive critism might help - I'm not trying to insult you or anything, but you use "..." way too much. Thats all for now
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »