Reviews for Revenge to Redemption
Deadzepplin chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
I would constantly refer to Ororo as Oreo because Ororo is harder to say
Umbra8191 chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Darth Lelouch chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
Awesome! You're almost as much a fan of Sasuke than me! Update soon please, the good fics on Sasuke are so rare ...
Ndasuunye chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
God the onlyy thing that isn't making me stop reading is the story. You REALLY need to work on your grammar
Ndasuunye chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Time for a well deserved review. In short, despite the NUMEROUS amount of grammatical errors, you did well in writing this story out. I personally thought you did a good job of writing out sasuke without overextending him. The fangirl-ism is to be expected of him though I feel you kind of went overboard with Logan and Charles just a bit. Logan only because he was slightly jealous of sasuke and the fact that he said sasuke's fighting style was a little rough. Personally it is reversed since assume was taught his clan's stlye since he was young and they uchiha do pride themselves on EVERYTHING so roughness in a stlye of fighting doesn't sound right as opposed to Logan who just picks up and slightly forget bits of different styles along is current life. For Charles I felt it was a bit out of place for him to give out sasuke's life story without consulting him first. Doesn't seem like a Charles thing to me. These are all opinions of course, not trying to sway you or anything. Otherwise good shit. I'm surprised you didn't have Kurt pull a naruto yet. (Written on an android phone)
TanyaUchiha chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Don't make Sasuke soft and nice! ThT goes against everything he is! Although it's not so unusual that he hasn't been killing people he didn't kill any of the warriors that Orichimaru made him defeat and that proves that he is actually really strong because anyone can kill but not so many people can defeat so many without causing any harm to their vital organs!

I love the way that Sasuke has been interacting with the mutants especially how he acts towards Scott and Jean! I love seeing them get knocked down a peg. I always thought that they thought too highly of themselves! I get annoyed that Sasuke has gotten soft with Kitty but its kind of okay since she seems more obsessed with him then he is with her.

Also idea can Naruto eventually show up? But not stupid annoying Naruto. A Naruto who can actually be smart and cares about Sasuke maybe NaruSasu/SasuNaru... Idk even if it would be just as an (eventual) friend I would like him to show up and fight Sasuke and then (much) later decide to work with him to figure out how they can get home... Also it would be fun to see the mutants reactions to both Naruto in general and his relationship with Sasuke. If he showed up I think it would be better if Charles can't read his mind cuz of Kyuubi or something.

On that note can Sasuke work on shielding his mind. It gets annoying that Charles can read him so easily. Also some of the grammar and spelling needs a little work. If you need someone to look over the story before you post for those types of corrections I'd be glad to help.

I'm really enjoying this story! I find the plot interesting and I like how you mixed it with cannon. I can't wait to read more!
somekid chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
nice. hope you update soon
Pedro Boncompagni chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
very good
Fenrir of the North chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Just starting this story, and just felt a little constructive critism might help - I'm not trying to insult you or anything, but you use "..." way too much. Thats all for now
randomreader chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
love the fanfic can't whait tell the next capter but i will :D !
ErikArden chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Ok. Looked like it might be interesting, but I can't get past the first few paragraphs. I don't know why your using "..." for all your punctuation in the sentences, but it makes it impossible to read. If this get's edited I would revisit it, but as it is, I just can't slog my way through.

formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
You need to proofread your story. It has all kinds of spelling/spacing/capitalization errors, and there is no reason to have that many other than hastily done work.

On a better note; It's Frickin' Awesome!
naruto1246 chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
could you stop calling storm, ro it took me like two chapters to figure out who wolverine was talking about
Deadzepplin chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
If I were Sasuke I would have just Amaterasu'd all the sentinels just enough so that all of them would be useless when Amaterasu burnt the shit out of them and turned them into slag and in the event the fire got out of control Sasuke could turn up and put them out
asredwer chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
Very good chapter. I am liking the brother/sister relationship that Sasuke and Kitty have.

I look forward to reading more
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »