Reviews for The Look
Miss Nostalgia chapter 1 . 5/16
God, if only this was the real ending! You couldn't have written it any better.
Girllockedout chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
This is amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
A very decent,positive ending. The movie was given bad reviews because most critics don't know how to see creativity in movies. Thank you for writing this.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
It's a shame there aren't more fics for this movie.
DevilToBeLoved chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Absolutely beautiful and haunting. This was an amazing read and a definite memorable one.
QueenLira chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh, bravo! I like this ending far better than the film. Just smashing.
SilentReviewer chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
God, if the movie used your ending instead of the one they did, it would have been much better. Yours makes a lot of sense, and it's like a happy ending.
Great job! xx
Theblueandpurpledarkness chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I love this, great job!
I liked how you switched back and forth from the fantasy to reality.
I like this ending, very nice. :)
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is the ending Sucker Punch should have done. Great one shot!
Karrottop chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I don't suppose you could do another Shcker Punch fic?
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was epic...

Loved it.
Maxim0 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
this is how the movie should have ended. in real life the doctor would have known the signature was false and that the patient was clearly sane hes had to have done hundreds of lobotomys iam sure he can tell the difference the original ending had to be one of the worst endings ive seen recently theres no point to the movie if she spends the whole movie trying to escape and not get lobotimized only for it to happen anyway is just stupid
The More Loving One chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wonderful, I loved it!
Kai-Rhiannon chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I like it. It's a slightly happier ending. I wasn't aware that there was a deleted scene with the high roller, just a deleted dance scene.
visitmyao3writingramblr chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Wow. This was so perfect its not funny. If the movie could have been like this...*sigh* the way it faded out into the real world at the end was awesome. Great job :)