Reviews for Hell Bent
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Meg really is the most evil being they have met.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Hell Bent? Hell's Bells! I'm loving these triabbles - and as disturbing as it is, I think this is the best one yet.

I particularly liked the way the last line of each section seemed to echo the one before it.
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Last time I tried guessing, I managed to get every one wrong (what's the odds?) so I think I'll stick to saying : My goodness, what happens in your heads?:D Poor old Dean (yet again).

Chick xx
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wow! This was just...dark and beautiful! You three fit so well together, I don't dare to guess since I guessed so wrong the last time :-) Anyway: I loved this just the same as the last one. And funny how you and me dwelled on the fact that Dean Winchester is just so ready to be his own best punisher.

My favorite line: "Alastair knew the instant he hit the mother-lode – that rich seam of self-loathing and insecurity would yield such untold treasures". But it was only one of many so very well written lines :-)

My Kudos to the Triabble, Viv. Give us more, pretty please.

xx Kate
Swellison chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh, this is super-atmospheric and painful to read. Poor, suffering Dean. Meg and Alastair are sinisterly demonic. The Duh Hell repeat at the end of each drabble, and the denoument of the words that would break Dean being mentioned in the third part and used in the first part make this a tight circle of torture, did you do that deliberately?

It's much harder to tell who wrote what this time, but I'll try.

Part 1 Amberdreams, Part 2 Edina, and Part 3 Dizzo

Sue
Tifaching chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Can't tell you who wrote what, but I'm in love with all three parts. Excellent job!
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ooooooooo! THANK YOU! I love each one of these! Dean and Hell and Alistair and torture and angst and breaking souls? What's not to love? Thank you so much, this is just the kind of thing that I adore! :)
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
WOW...this made me uncomfortable, like I squirmed a little bit. Which is me basically saying, YOU ROCK! Great job!

This shining soul would have no other option than to fracture in a thousand tiny pieces, now that he'd found the right tool to insert into every one of those hairline cracks previously held together with pure determination and unshakeable love.- What a beautiful and SAD line.

And Hell would be entertained.- ugh. Poor Dean.

Meg cooed, pulling away cooked-meat from bone. "Just tell him you'll bring little Sammy down here ... punish him the same way."- The mental image this evokes is so CHILLING.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Very atmospheric, and consequently hard to read. I'm glad we eventually got him outta Hell.

Bev x