Reviews for Summer Camp
lashawn chapter 17 . 11/26/2016
This was great. Wish there was a sequel.
crime fictiction chapter 17 . 11/12/2016
oh wow wat a gem i loved reading it
crime fictiction chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
well swim lol
TheSquish chapter 17 . 11/4/2016
well goodness...I absolutely loved this story. I really did. gotta admit, the camp reminded me of he parent trap and I was again reminded when she's like "you don't seem surprised to see me though. why is that?". anywhoo, the ending made me a little sad, but I like the idea of it as a jumping off point for lots of other rizzles stories :) so thank you! uhh, your twins must be big by now ha but congrats anyway lol
bjngraci chapter 17 . 8/27/2016
I absolutely loved this story, of all the fanfics I have read, this was one of the best! Very well written and engaging, I hope you write many more, I will be sure to read them all!
Daryl chapter 17 . 3/11/2015
great story, i like the potential at the end for them to get back together. as long as jane doesn't screw it up again
ab chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
I am loving this story so much! Especially chapter 6! I love the witty bantering going on and their chemistry and how you made the characters come to life! I look forward to reading more of what you write ]
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
What a disappointing story. Your Jane is a real knucklehead. What a waste of 17 years. If I was Maura I would never speak to her again, even if it killed me inside.
Jenn Deering chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
Great story! I should have gone to bed 3 hours ago instead of starting this story, but you pulled me in and kept me glued. Thanks for writing for us.
femerlin chapter 17 . 9/11/2014
Found this story yesterday and have spent 2 days reading it... while doing my other running around and losing sleep. :) Really enjoyed it. If you think of a sequel let me know.
JustMindingMyBusiness chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I would love a follow-up to this story ... it is one of those few that stuck with me.
aznblossom chapter 17 . 9/7/2014
This story is BEAUTIFUL! It's so beautifully written! And i enjoyed the humor and the sweet moments! And I liked how you added details like the schedules of the summer camp. This was very enjoyable to read! I look forward to reading more of your work ]
ab chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
oh my gawd! beautiful! this was beautifully written! and the plot! this was very enjoyable to read
ab chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
omg so adorable and flirtacious! this was very enjoyable to read. you are a very creative and clever writer
ab chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
oh my gawd! beautiful! you are a genius! omg skinny dipping XD you are a genius! this was very entertaining to read ]