Reviews for Summer Camp
Daryl chapter 17 . 3/11
great story, i like the potential at the end for them to get back together. as long as jane doesn't screw it up again
ab chapter 6 . 1/26
I am loving this story so much! Especially chapter 6! I love the witty bantering going on and their chemistry and how you made the characters come to life! I look forward to reading more of what you write ]
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
What a disappointing story. Your Jane is a real knucklehead. What a waste of 17 years. If I was Maura I would never speak to her again, even if it killed me inside.
Jenn Deering chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
Great story! I should have gone to bed 3 hours ago instead of starting this story, but you pulled me in and kept me glued. Thanks for writing for us.
femerlin chapter 17 . 9/11/2014
Found this story yesterday and have spent 2 days reading it... while doing my other running around and losing sleep. :) Really enjoyed it. If you think of a sequel let me know.
JustMindingMyBusiness chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I would love a follow-up to this story ... it is one of those few that stuck with me.
aznblossom chapter 17 . 9/7/2014
This story is BEAUTIFUL! It's so beautifully written! And i enjoyed the humor and the sweet moments! And I liked how you added details like the schedules of the summer camp. This was very enjoyable to read! I look forward to reading more of your work ]
ab chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
oh my gawd! beautiful! this was beautifully written! and the plot! this was very enjoyable to read
ab chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
omg so adorable and flirtacious! this was very enjoyable to read. you are a very creative and clever writer
ab chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
oh my gawd! beautiful! you are a genius! omg skinny dipping XD you are a genius! this was very entertaining to read ]
ab chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
omg you are a genius! i love the humor parts in this story because they're so hilarious especially due to the awkward situation XD i enjoyed reading this a lot ]
ab chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
oh my awd that is soo adorable! so sweet! this story is very adorable!
Fefifo chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
I read all of this in like 7 hours! I was great! I'm a little sad about the ending but I'm still happy that they got to see each other after 17 years. My god was it heart breaking. I personally vote for a sequel even though it would be the same. Love the story it was fantastic!
ab chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
oh my gawd! such a sensitive topic and im glad that you wrote that jane explained it to frankie and that its wrong
Charlotte chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
Flawless from start to finish,