Reviews for Summer Camp
re646 chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
Ok, since last chapter I'm like this -_- ,usually I'm always happy or looking forward to what is going to happen, I don't really care about sex scenes so I don't know why I'm like this. This happened to me in another fic already, I liked the fic all the way 'till the end and the author did something I didn't like (I don't even remember what it was, it was a naomily fic) so I read 30ch and in the very end it was ruined. But since this happened in the middle (at least middle till now) I hope I can pass my pms moment and start liking it again xD .

I feel bad that I only decided now to write a review, because I really like this story. You write really well (unlike me xD)
re646 chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
Gods, I really hated that you stopped them having sex and I think that it was romantic, having sex under the stars near the lake, I didn't think it would be a bad first time. I wanted to punch Maura in the face xD Anyway, except for this I'm liking the story so far.
Ninjamaster-255 chapter 17 . 5/17/2012
Congraluations

I hope you will make a sequel once u start righting again
Crayola.kidz28 chapter 17 . 5/16/2012
I stayed up all night reading this I couldn't put it down!

Even tho I have to get up early for really important interview

I loved it that much the ending made me a little sad butaybe a sequel one day? :)

And congratulations on the twins you must be so proud :)

Thank you again for the amazing story!
buckythirteen chapter 17 . 5/12/2012
Please please do a sequel omg
xAngeloftheNorthx chapter 17 . 5/12/2012
I loved loved loved it! Did you write a sequel? If you didn't, then you should! You really should! I want them to get back together! :'(
calzon rizzles fan chapter 17 . 5/11/2012
This is the best rizzles back-story that I have

Read. You do a great job portraying the feelings

Between 2 young women. You must consider a

Sequel. Thank you.
Thatgirl22 chapter 17 . 5/9/2012
Oh my god... That was the best story I've ever read on this site... Or ever about Jane and Maura. You're a fantastic, amazingly talented writer. I love your plot too. Me, being the lame, pathetic sappy person I am, of course cried during this last chapter. It was so perfectly done with a twist. I just loved the whole thing. And congrats on your twins! Thanks for writing this 8th wonder of the world :)
DeathOfAMockingbird chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Fantastic story, though I almost cried when I realized tat they are in exactly the same place as they were in the beginning, only 17 years later!

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story and have my fingers crossed for a sequel with a happily ever after ending ;)

Ps. Congrats on the twins!
ruthadavis chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
I discovered this story and read it all today and I must say I absolutely loved it. Hope to read more from you soon. And congrats on the twins!
JazzTheCookieMonster chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
hey i just read this all in a day and i loved it! looking forward to more of your stuff! And.. CONGRATS on the kids :) xx
lost.long.ago chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Sequel? :D :D :D

OMG, congrats too!
Nerdy Gamer chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Wow that was a pretty intense chapter but a great one regardless. Congrates on your twins and i am sure the readers are going to miss your talented story writing abilities. thanks for sharing this awesome story and i hope there is more to come on what happens next in the future.
Lizzie chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
WTF . NO. you can't leave it there! whaaaaat nooooo come back!

:( this sucks :(

congratulations to you though!
JustMindingMyBusiness chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
Sooo I added the story to my favorites and it is truly one of my favorites therefore I am sad to see it end BUT I am hoping for follow-up story-lines even though I know it will be awhile before those pop-up in my search window considering your imminent future filled with midnight feedings, lack of sleep, fatigue, diaper duty, and a dialogue consisting mostly of baby talk ... Congrats and repeat after me "epidural" ;-)
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »