Reviews for Summer Camp
xAngeloftheNorthx chapter 17 . 5/12/2012
I loved loved loved it! Did you write a sequel? If you didn't, then you should! You really should! I want them to get back together! :'(
calzon rizzles fan chapter 17 . 5/11/2012
This is the best rizzles back-story that I have

Read. You do a great job portraying the feelings

Between 2 young women. You must consider a

Sequel. Thank you.
Thatgirl22 chapter 17 . 5/9/2012
Oh my god... That was the best story I've ever read on this site... Or ever about Jane and Maura. You're a fantastic, amazingly talented writer. I love your plot too. Me, being the lame, pathetic sappy person I am, of course cried during this last chapter. It was so perfectly done with a twist. I just loved the whole thing. And congrats on your twins! Thanks for writing this 8th wonder of the world :)
DeathOfAMockingbird chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Fantastic story, though I almost cried when I realized tat they are in exactly the same place as they were in the beginning, only 17 years later!

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story and have my fingers crossed for a sequel with a happily ever after ending ;)

Ps. Congrats on the twins!
ruthadavis chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
I discovered this story and read it all today and I must say I absolutely loved it. Hope to read more from you soon. And congrats on the twins!
JazzTheCookieMonster chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
hey i just read this all in a day and i loved it! looking forward to more of your stuff! And.. CONGRATS on the kids :) xx
lost.long.ago chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Sequel? :D :D :D

OMG, congrats too!
MelHellion chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Wow that was a pretty intense chapter but a great one regardless. Congrates on your twins and i am sure the readers are going to miss your talented story writing abilities. thanks for sharing this awesome story and i hope there is more to come on what happens next in the future.
Lizzie chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
WTF . NO. you can't leave it there! whaaaaat nooooo come back!

:( this sucks :(

congratulations to you though!
JustMindingMyBusiness chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
Sooo I added the story to my favorites and it is truly one of my favorites therefore I am sad to see it end BUT I am hoping for follow-up story-lines even though I know it will be awhile before those pop-up in my search window considering your imminent future filled with midnight feedings, lack of sleep, fatigue, diaper duty, and a dialogue consisting mostly of baby talk ... Congrats and repeat after me "epidural" ;-)
heatwave16 chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
Awesome story & Congrats!
Saint73 chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
Congratulation for your babies, I enjoy each minute of your story, it was an amazing end, you left open the door for a sequel, maybe in a couple of years you will be able to make a space.
dallas chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
its sad that they are not together as i would like them to be... but i hope they are getting there.. sad but good.. thx for sharing...
Billlyryan chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
Thank you for writing this...
Hearrtonmysleeve chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
This was amazing, congrats on your twins!
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »