Reviews for Crimson Skies
please, please, please continue!
Please continue? It's really good and interesting, plus I like your writing style.
AJB66613 chapter 32 . 4/22
No no no no no no! You can't cliffhanger this! I never expected to get this emotionally invested in this epic novel, yet HERE I AM, politely demanding you to continue this story if you are not. If you are, then I impatiently await the next installment.
KaninNeko chapter 32 . 3/21
Woah. I'm guessing you have plenty of chapters in mind following this arc, I like this story anyways. Can't wait for the next one!
This story is excellent
Crimson cat angel chapter 32 . 12/30/2015
Intra Sule chapter 32 . 12/19/2015
I seriously need the update, oh my god, this fix is amazing! Kudos to you for making Ivan's love so dangerous and genuine, and making Matthew steadily bolder and braver.
Real Life Chiara chapter 32 . 11/22/2015
WAIT WGAT NOOOO. What in the Sam Hill happened?7
Wowzer Bowser chapter 28 . 11/21/2015
Hoooooly shit, everyone's just screwing everyone. And Roderich, /wow/. He's a player, ain't he? 0_o
Real Life Chiara chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
Wow. Bold, Ivan. Bold.
rdirf chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
"Rogue countries like Iran" lol How times change. Rereading this story from the beginning is fun.
HasBeen chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Hurt U so muchhhhhhhhhhh!
dreamingthroughstarlight chapter 32 . 10/28/2015
A new update! And a cliffhanger... it's okay, even more reason for me to wait for the next chapter.
Oh, Ivan. How and why did your heart just mysteriously vanish?
Arthur is like a blend of callously cruel and doting father who wants the best for his adopted children (sometimes) and empire who gets what he wants and damn the consequences and I just esrtdjyfykguhijokaljkjsm
SpainDeBoss chapter 27 . 7/19/2015
This is like a history lesson is de of an amazing story! I really love it so far :')
Linn66 chapter 31 . 7/1/2015
I am in love with your writing, and I really want to know how this continues so could you pretty please with a cherry on top update?