Reviews for Po and Song
shifu is a red panda dude not an aye-aye ever seen one of thoughs frigging creepy buggers
Idea chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
And at the wedding shifu really did cry.
Adrianna chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
First off: Shifu is NOT an aye-aye. He's a red panda. Deal with it.

And second: there were thousands of wolves on Shen's ships. The Furious Five, Po, Shifu and the other two masters beat them. It was only Shen's cannon that blasted them into the bay, or they would have won a lot faster. So a small pack of wolves should be a piece of cake.

Watch your grammar and the articulation of each scene. Some of your writing is a little blunt.
ian2671 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
man that was good. finally a different one song and po 2gether nice one bro keep up the good work :D
J.N. Welch chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
What a cue story!
Tmntfreak1996 chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
aw i love it!
Antrxx chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
I like the ending and all but it just seems to abrupt. Maybe if it was padded out a bit more.
RevDragon chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
-eyebrow raise- A dragon egg? haha thats the worst but funniest line ever XD kinda sad to see it end so abruptly though. However it was entertaining and humorous, plus since it is based off the series I guess it has an excuse to be short. Good job.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I hope you make more stories about Song, Taotie, Bian Zao, Temutai, Fenghuang, and lots more!
Antrxx chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Heh heh shifu got roofied. Still wondering why tigress did that to herself.
EternalSeekerOfFelines chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Song is not a clouded leapord, because clouded leapords are orange, and Song is not. She is a snow leapord. Clouded leapords don't live in China either. Yeah, and Shifu is not an aye-aye, he is a red panda that is obvouis, aye-ayes don't live in China either.
RevDragon chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Lol, I liked the line at the end even though it was short.
Antrxx chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
I like your reasoning as to why wolf boss isn't dead. A lot better than just saying "up yours this character is alive now" like some stories do.
RevDragon chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
At least he didn't eat her head lol
Adenn666 chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Who is Snake? Did you mean Viper?