Reviews for To Each His Own Hell
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
"Punish me", he moaned, flying on the wings of pain. "For I have wronged you in so many ways."

But they kept their silent watch, unblinking.- Goosebumps hon, all up and down my arms. Jeez, that was crazy powerful. Chilling and moving work.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Sorry I'm so late reading this Kate! Awesomely poetic fic - it sounded like Dean is back in Hell, suffering all over again but with even more loved ones watching...
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Wow, visceral stuff, Kate, powerful, haunting and lovely.

Poor Dean's soul is stripped to the bone with the people that he blames himself for standing around watching it happen.

I just want to hug the poor broken boy and never let go.

I loved it.

TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Nicely done, loved the connection of eyes for the fate of people he would blame himself for! Very clever.

ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Dean desperately needs therapy or at least to save a bunch of really helpless kids and civilians.
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Blimey! I really need a lie down! Talk about a tortured soul, and the worst is that he's spent his life trying NEVER to let anyone down, and mostly succeeding. You have to wonder what it would take to make Dean see even a little bit of his own worth. Stunning piece girl.

Chick xx
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I like how haunting and surreal this reads to me, like these ghostly beings of days gone by are just hovering in the background of hell as Dean's soul is stripped bare.
Swellison chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh, the imagery here is searing. *shiver* Poor, poor Dean. Any chance you'll write a sequel, and at least assure us that this is a

nightmare, or hallucination (and maybe remind Dean, too).
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Egads, girl, this is painful! I mean, not painful to read, but painful to imagine for Dean...which means very well done! I imagine he's in Hell here? Hope you are enjoying the New Year so far! Best, Randee
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
My friend! LOVE THIS! Thank you, thank you! Absolutely wonderful and exactly my kind of thing! ;)

This definitely IS a dream come true! Take care and thanks again, soooooo much! :)
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
"But they kept their silent watch, unblinking"

mmm - lovely, angsty drabble. Very nice sweetie

DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Very challenging theme, creative use of language, but he's in a scary place to be, wanna get him out!

Bev x
Tifaching chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wonderful use of the word. I love me some tortured, mentally anguished Dean.