Reviews for The Dalek Invasion of Hetalia
gandalf chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
It's VWORP VWORP.
CC.V.RG chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
This is a really great story so far! Love how France just stumbled upon the TARDIS...lol XD Hope the Doctor comes in soon (maybe some interactions between Doctor and England?).

Please update soon! :)
bootslots chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
This story is amazing. You updating any time soon?
DJ Bunny chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Oh god. xD Exterminating Daleks! WHERE IS TEH DOCTOR! e3e
DJ Bunny chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Ich liebe Deutschland! ;)
Lady of Kalam chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
i can't wait to see how the doctor reacts to France...

keep writing
Liar of Lesbos chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
Great story I love the problem, I love the groupings of the nations, and I love how they're dealing with it all. Do you think The Doctor will show up at some point?

Also- I personally think Chameleon Circuit's second album, Still Got Legs is better than the first. You can listen to it on alexdaymusic .com
ElementalLiz chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
I don't care if it takes a while for you to update, just please update eventually! I'm really liking this story so far - the writing is easy to follow, even though it jumps to different scenes, funny, and in-character. We even get to see the less-used and non-canon countries, which is working really well.

Of course I'm wondering if the Doctor is going to show up at all, or any other major Doctor Who characters (Benton, Yates, the Brig, or Martha with UNIT; Sarah Jane Smith; Torchwood characters; heck, I'd love to see people like Ace, Barbara, Ian, and other old companions, though that's a stretch), but I really just want to see how this works out!

Keep up the good work!

Liz
Cupcakinator chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Awesome, can't wait to see what happens. Oh and Daleks aren't cyborgs, I know! I didn't know that either until my brother told me. Anyway The monster/squid/thing is the Dalek and their exo-skeleton thing isn't part of the dalek apparently. ust to let you know. I only just found out as well. ANyway can't wait for the next chapter!
jesteringKinghood chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
Get the doctor in there!
jesteringKinghood chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
DUDE.

I'm going vacation. When I get back there

BETTER

BETTER

/BETTER/

be a next chapter. This is awesome! Glad how you incorperated everyone into it!

Plus, I hope to see the doctor soon
jesteringKinghood chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Listening to a Doctor Who OST while reading this LIKE A BOSS.

Try and get america more involved (not just because he's my faaave!) but because he has alien connection.

Hope the doctor comes in soon!

WRITE MORE!

hp
Seileach chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
OMG I love Doctor Who and Hetalia, especially crossed over! I like the build-up and how the countries are IC. Looking forward to more!
TheCountryOfShadows chapter 1 . 1/8/2012