Reviews for Chronicles of Winterhold
Villain84 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Interesting summary and cast. Good so far. I'll try to get around to reading more if I can. Busy lately.
Dude chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
... In any other case i would hade said: DAAAAAAAAAAWWW! But something hit me: what would happen if someone would decide to wake him up, not being aware that she was there? ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DEAR GOD THAT WOULD BE FUNNY!
Dude chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
ADVENTURE!
Dude chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha! *gasps for air* O Wait you're serious, let me laugh harder. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (02:00) HAHAHA! (Dies for the lack of air) XD
Dude chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
NO! We will die if you skip it! Don't! *after you ignore me and skip quest* ... I.. Can se the light... No Wait.. That's just a lamp 0-0... Well... Am screwd. DX R.I.P. Tombstone: I will be back. (Did you get the refrence?)
Dude chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Lol. Wise move. Don't Mess with the guy who can kill you by talking. But now that you mentiond it i do think he is blu- FUS RO DAH *crashing sounds* MY LEGS! I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!
Dude chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Indeed we are. Good story so far: you have made the Maine character a smart, polite and clear-thinking kinda Guy. You have giving not to much and not to little equiepment, something most people have done in my taste anyway. *applaus* so in my book: YOU. ARE. AWESOME! Here have this cookie *hands you a mental cookie* :D
Dude chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
NO! I hate it and want it down, now! Just kidding, if i want anything, it is to have this story grow bigger and better. But i see that you are already doing a good job at that, so for now I wish you good luck and good life.
Nightwing chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
This is going to be a fun and enjoyable read if i'm enjoying the story this much and it's only chapter 3
mazariamonti chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
i feel like this entire story is just borrowing scenes from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Maybe it's just me.
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
I must say. This was a really great story. I loved the romance and the adventure. It was a perfect balance of both. I can't wait for what you have planned for the two of them.
Mzuark chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
Well geez he's not bringing Onmund and J'zargo? I'd feel pretty left out.
MajorVidGamer chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
This story does nothing but bring joy to me. Thank you for your time and dedication to writing this very well done story, and also for acknowledging Ronin Kenshin and myself for our frequent positive reviews. You surely deserve them. I admit however that for a moment while I was reading your Epilogue, I was about to despair at the thought of Characters: Sauron and Brelyna being separated until of course she came to him. That was breathtaking. In closing, I want to say a few more things. Even though some of us spotted errors in some chapters, it doesn't matter because the story makes up for them. You really do have great potential as a fiction/fantasy story writer. I cannot wait until you begin more stories following our great, loving Dragonborn Sauron Dredena and his love Brelyna Maryon. You can of course take your time. Once again, thank you for everything, and I hope to review more of your stories again someday. Goodbye! Oh and one more thing: My username is Darkvahkiin, not Darvahkiin! :D You just forgot the "k."
Ronin Kenshin chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
a very good story overall well writen and i liked the action you've done a good epilouge as well it's nice to leave alittle mystery on how there life my take all an all great work
ppirilla chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this look into your character's experience at the College of Winterhold. Thanks for sharing it with everyone.