Reviews for The Loyalty of Severus Snape
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
I'm crying, thank you for writing this it is amazing
Ferm chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
good...awesome.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Very well done. If Albus had actually loved Severus, this is what it might have looked like. But as ever, it's Snape that pays the full price.

And I'm glad that Albus finally realized that he misjudged Snape about Lupin. But of course that didn't stop him from setting Sirius Black free and having fun with him in front of the Minister for Magic while Snape struggled with a concussion in PoA.
Madlenita chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Another amazing story, even with that sad ending...
Jenevi chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I've been looking for this... thank you very much
blossoming art chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Ugh, again! Again, you've managed to make me adore your version of Voldemort even when I hate him. Seriously, his last line, 'With absolute pleasure.'? Oh my god. I'm serious. That is THE best line you have ever written. I'm totally not kidding. What a line! Damn. I wish I could write half as well as you haha. You just want to sink your teeth into your version of Voldemort. So awesome. Great story, thanks so much for sharing. It was amazing.

P.S. On a completely unrelated note, I do hope that you come back soon. Your readers miss you!
klester1987 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
That's beautiful, but SO sad.
phoenixtears chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Incredibly powerful. I loved the first part, how absolutely sick Severus felt and much Albus cared for him. I loved all their interactions. I loved the discovery of Snapes body. And although it hurt, I loved seeing how weak and useless Dumbledore felt at not being able to protect Hogwarts, and how Snape defended him. I absolutely loved how you gave Snape the insulting compliments, incredibly well written. Makes me want to read more from you. I thought Snape would deny his feelings for Dumbledore and lie to Voldemort so he could live and keep on spying, but it was nice to see he didn't. I like how you let Dumbledore see how Snape died. Thank you.
TheUndefeatable chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh! How sad! It was short, The last part my mean. I liked you write more about Severus death's afterward.
WanderingChild96 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Your stories always make me so sad! I love the way you write Severus and Albus. Indeed, you are probably the only HP author on the site whose stories I enjoy rereading. The end broke my heart:( It's Sev's birthday today, by the way, in case you didn't know.
Trumpet Lover chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
That was awesome.

I noticed them point out the rat and was thinking how bad that could've been, but I was expecting this to be canon and the ending surprised me!

Either way, I loved the snapshots and the ending, tragic as it was.
Jupiter Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I liked it. I was surpised when you had Severus discovered. I thought you were doing scences from the movies, bt I should have seen it coming though. But poor Severus he didnt desever any of the stuff that happened to him.
Adri chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is gorgeous, tragic, and heartbreaking. But... why is it over? I'd love to read more. I'd love to see Albus' long-term reactions to Severus' death and his immediate reaction to Severus refusing to renounce him. It'd be fascinating to see what path you think Dumbledore would take: revenge as justice, or something else? This is a beautiful, well-written and well thought-out story that I'm sure would be incredible if continued. Please? If not, I commend you. This is wonderful. :)
Chocobo-14 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wow. I was not expecting that ending. I thought this was just some peeks into Severus' loyalty throughout the years. At least he stayed loyal to Albus to the end.
Arsha Clarek chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wow. That was powerful. I loved it! It seemed so simple, but you managed to convey so many different emotions at once. Well done!