Reviews for Always
distances chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Yay! So there is EQ fans out there! this is great XD
darkaccalia520 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Ah, so I know nothing about ElfQuest, as you know. However, after reading your last story, I wanted to try this one out. I really, really enjoy your depiction of the characters, nonetheless. You have a lovely knack of description here...small subtle clues give your characters depth, even in a shorter piece like this. And now I think I understand why you asked the shipping question in A very nice friendshipping story. And the ending was perfect. It almost made me wish for more, but perhaps another story for another time. Well done.

Some minor errors:

Unless you played instruments or was one of the dancers that was.-I think it should be: Unless you played instruments or were one of the dancers, that was.

'see if there is more fruits and vegetables to collect.'-should be 'see if there are more fruits and vegetables to collect'

Pulled up, he a maiden who smiled softly-you seem to have forgotten a verb here...perhaps the word 'saw' is what you meant?

Her hair looked to soft there- should be 'her hair looked too soft there'
Empress Nightshade chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Nice job. I don't know anything about the fandom, but it didn't matter in this case. Even though the story is short, you have very good description. And even though, I don't know anything about the main character, I could still relate to his thoughts and feelings. I didn't really noticed any grammar mistakes either. Keep up the good work.
Rainhealsme chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
First all, I would like to say that I have no idea what this particular fandom is about. However, I am trying to venture out of my comfort zone , and into something else that has absolutely no relation towards anime. And then of course this story seemed to be lacking in reviews compared to your other creations, so I thought “Hey, why not take the time to review this story?” But enough of that, let’s move onto my review.

It didn’t take me long to read this, but I like it. It was short, simple, and sweet all at the same time. Not to mention nicely detailed. For a moment there, I felt as if I was there in story myself.

After finishing this piece, I felt myself wanting to read more, since I have a lot of questions about the characters. But that’s fine. I’m pretty sure this was meant to be a one-shot. Anyway, thanks for sharing. I’ll be sure to read more of your work when I get a chance.