Reviews for The Journey Of The HardBoiled
Guest chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
out of curiosity, do you have someone picked out as Kamen rider Skull?
DragonFire Princess chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.

Hope they can save all of the peoples.
llamamiah chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Ok, this is awesome! I wish I could suggest, bit my I-pod is a butt. Please tell me that you are continuing this!
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Looking forward to the battle in the next chapter!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Nice chapter and I can't wait to see the battle next chapter.
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
I have a feeling Jiraiya might not show up until Naruto and Sasuke defeat the person that is kidnapping the brindes in this city. Hope those two are able to survive their encounter with this kidnapper.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
I have to admit that this scenario reminds me heavily of Samurai Sentai Shinkenger. I still feel sorry for Naruto and Sasuke having to deal with Jiraiya though.
GammaTron chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Sweet. I didn't know we could have three cases. But I'm loving this one so far.
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
That was a nice scene to end the chapter with Miu being returned to her father and nice plan Naruto's group thought up of.
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Nice fight Naruto won and lol at Naruto kicking Yasuo in crotch before he left to rescue Miu.
GammaTron chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ooh. Now this is getting juicy. I really like how this is being set up.

Case name: Missing Brides

Location(Town, country, nation): Ai no City.

Client: Hideki Kiro (Man in his early twenties with short black hair and almond-colored eyes)

What happened: His fiance was kidnapped on their wedding day. All that was left in her room was a wrecked place and rose petals colored black as night.

Other: The criminal is a dual GaiaMemory User, using the 'Black' Memory and the 'Rose' Memory together. The Black Memory is just memories of the color black. All it does is turn things into the color black, taking their energy for the Dopant to use. The Rose Memory gives the Dopant the ability to create vines covered in rose petals, hiding away the sharp thorns capable of shredding titanium. The thorns can be optional for the Dopant's vines and can, once engulfing the victim, transform into a rose before blooming, leaving the victim engulfed in it, staying in a stay of suspended animation while beautifying the victim (IE removing unnecessary fat, improve bone health and muscle growth, etc to looking handsome/beautiful). Most likely, the criminal will have a painful past involving losing their loved one to another when their lover was cheating on him/her. Most likely female so she can make sure no other 'flower' (bride) becomes tainted or wilted like she had ended up as. Other brides had been taken away as well, the single thing in common with each case was they all went to the same dress shop and the same church to wed in. The guilty party would most likely be someone no one suspects, so the woman who owns the dress shop should not be the Dopant.