Reviews for Can You Save Her, Agent Booth?
GalaxieGurl chapter 62 . 9/19
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I spent 4 days reading almost non-stop unless duty called, and would have spent that much time again writing rave reviews for each chapter. I've loved your other stories, and not sure how I missed this one, but it was an amazingly epic reading experience I'll not soon forget. Your transformation of the two nasty, shallow, judgemental Burtonville alumnae Becky and Julie into such a dastardly pair of thugs tormenting B&B became a masterful, memorable story, especially with your addition of other rotten family members helping with their torturous, twisted criminal deeds. Tying these Cruella women back to the first bad guy Rookie Agent Booth helped put away was a brilliant idea. Your exploration of B&B's evolving and finally 'blossoming into a whole garden' relationship, admitting, indulging, and fulfilling the depth of their all-encompassing partnership was amazing in every aspect and sense of the word. You covered the physical, spiritual, and emotional waterfront of their shared conection perfectly. This is one of the best FF stories I've come across, and I'm glad I finally found it. I thought I'd previously read all your FF writings, which were equally enjoyed. But now I've gotten them all, and it was an unforgettable experience.
Lostnconfused93 chapter 60 . 3/10
This was amazon chapter. I love that Parker got to help present the awards.
regbride12 chapter 29 . 2/24
Just all I can say to this chp: :-) :')
regbride12 chapter 28 . 2/24
I love Parker...he knew by the time he was 5 years old that Booth and Brennan love each other ;)
regbride12 chapter 22 . 2/24
Ok Hannah went way too far! I know Hannah wasn't like that, but sometimes you have to wonder how Hannah would have been with Brennan if she had stuck around longer with Booth (thank God Hannah left pretty quickly!)...We know Brennan was SUPER jealous of Hannah being with Booth, but being Brennan and only wanting Booth's happiness, she stayed off to the side until he was ready.
regbride12 chapter 1 . 2/19
Hey there, fairly new Bones fan here...came across your story...very intrigued...Booth will kill this guy with his bare hands if he hurts Brennan!
Guest chapter 62 . 10/20/2017
Took me a week to finish but so worth it. Amazing
Guest chapter 62 . 9/10/2017
Not sure whether my review posted earlier... Thankfully I saved the majority of what I wrote!
I just want to tell you how awesome this fic is! Since Bones finished, and finding recommendations on B&B fics I've come across yours probably about 2/3 weeks ago (maybe, less than that) and I couldn't put my kindle down. Yes the chapters were lengthy, but I love these! You couldn't have stopped any sooner in any of them. I loved the storyline, the vulnerability, the possessiveness of Booth over Brennan, the get together, the whole shebang! Ah, so much love! I'm just glad I didn't start to read it back when you originally posted it, as I don't think I could have waited between your real life getting in the way of your fic writing! Just want to send thanks for creating this story! Thank you, it truly is an amazing read! (I'm changeinthegame on twitter, couldn't dm you and havent got a login for here!)
Guest chapter 62 . 9/10/2017
I just want to tell you how awesome this fic is! Since Bones finished, and finding recommendations on B&B fics I've come across yours probably about 2/3 weeks ago (maybe, less than that) and I couldn't put my kindle down. Yes the chapters were lengthy, but I love these! Many a night I would want to finish a chapter, despite having to be up early the next day for work, I NEEDED to find our what happened next! You couldn't have stopped any sooner in any of them. I loved the storyline, the vulnerability, the possessiveness of Booth over Brennan, the get together, the power and emotion, the whole shebang! Ah, just loved it I'm just glad I didn't start to read it back when you originally posted it, as I don't think I could have waited between your real life getting in the way of your fic writing! Just want to send my thanks for creating this story! Thank you! ( changeinthegame on twitter!) couldn't dm you on there and don't have an account on here!
Guest chapter 62 . 6/23/2017
Overall, this was a very pleasant story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 47 . 6/20/2017
Things I am confused about so far:

- the kidnapping was on the news. She is a famous author, and this was DC area news. But nobody at the hospital has heard anything about it?

- they don't want anyone to know they are a couple, so they keep making out in public?
LydiaR1984 chapter 62 . 3/14/2017
WOW! I know this was written years ago! But it's by far my favourite story! Amazing! :)
HarperMarine chapter 36 . 3/6/2017
I love this so much!
HarperMarine chapter 32 . 3/5/2017
I have gotten half way and I have favorited all the book and you as an author
Guest chapter 62 . 8/13/2016
I have reread this 8 times, I do hope you have more this was wonderful you have captured what I have always wanted for I need more more more more jazzy!
1,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »