Reviews for The Devil Inside Me
wolfydies chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
AWWWW! So cute!
Deanadelyon chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
I am reasonably far into my adulthood and I would not see this movie because Harry would have been me. But anyway, lovely fic. The last part was ridiculously cute (although you missed the second "m" in "remember" in the chapter title.)

Good job! :)
Monocerosik chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
I like it very very much. The bond between Harry and Severus seems to be not too well-balanced, and that makes it more believable - they still have to adjust to their new situation. Snape's behaviour is a bit strange, but understandable - after all, he is an Evil Bat of the Dungeons, and he is used to verbally kicking everyone around him. Thus his harsh words towards Harry makes sense, and the way he is trying to be a good father is adorable. As perfect Severitus as there could be. Congrats!

Oh, and I exactly know how Harry feels after the horror - I am 21, but still after a movie like that I'm likely to get a heart attack...
Scioneeris chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Awwwh! Somehow this just came across as being entirely adorable! I love the whole play on Harry's names and what it means when Severus says them. LOL. Great father/son theme here and I'm totally with him on the horror movies, Hermione probably thought it was the most brilliant research project ever. :P
Jordina chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Awe great ending! :)
Jordina chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Really great!
Jordina chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Haha I loved everything about this chapter!
AlmondWithUnicornHair chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Aw! This is a sweet story!
thestarlitrose chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
First of all that movie looks terrifying and im 22! Really cute fic, it made me giggle quite a bit. :]
Kayya chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Loved it! Super cute story! :D
charmedandtwilight31 chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
yayy new story! i like it. i thought it was really cute and very realistic :D Cangrats