Reviews for Behind These Hazel Eyes
Wolflover2323 chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
keep going
yoli1994 chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
i like your history,i hope you continues soon :)
Agy chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
Please update soon please! It's been a long time
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
more more more!
James888 chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
Well thanks to Santana kicking Quinn butt she finally goping out on a date with Rachel. Glad to know Santana beging to like Rachel but from what she was saying sghe doesn't like her that much . Lol.

And from the looks of it things are heating up but i goinging to have to wait until the next chapter for fluffy Faberry :) Great lead up to it :D.
gllover22 chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
Wow. Love it, waiting for more.
SuperNina chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
boooooooo you stop there?! GAH!
Comegetit chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
Ms. Cook you better get cracking and start writing the next chapter. I have to say I am enjoying this story. Update ASAP.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Great writing! I actually listened to the song while reading this chapter, it made this chapter even more special!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
great chapter
LaurenKnight13 chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
I can not tell you how happy I am for this chapter, and the fact that there will be fluffy Faberry next! I can't wait for it! I need it after I made the huge mistake of reading Sad Faberry stuff and listening to the new Glee songs from the Break up episode.
I need some happiness in my life, and this is a very good start! I hope Quinn can make Rachel feel all the things Rach described to Finn that she feels with Quinn.
SO EXCITED!
Also, Santana cracks me up, but she is a good friend too.
SwiftyMunchkin chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Ahh update soon. Ill be going crazy wondering what Rachel will say until then.
ConfessedGleek16 chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Ugh Rachel stop being such a puss puss. And what song was that?
Maggie's Love chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
I just found this story and quickly glanced through it before I read this most current chapter.

I really need to go back and re-read everything in depth because I really want to feel it rather then just read it.

I am also not going to specifically review this chapter because it is evident that you are somewhat sympathetic toward Finn. I however am not, so I'm just going to let it go at that and not reveal my feelings about his individual character and motives. See you at the next update.
Silversaphire96 chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
I love this story! I've been a fan of your writing for a long time and I cannot believe I didn't know you were writing Faberry! I hope you can update soon, your story is amazing!