Reviews for Chuck vs the Rogue Spy
wilf21 chapter 14 . 5/29
A very enjoyable story thank you
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 14 . 1/22
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Great job. :)
baldcoder chapter 14 . 7/21/2016
This is a good story. I've read it before and forgot to review it for some reason... so there ya go... it's good!
Hronos47 chapter 14 . 3/30/2016
Liked the story, good job.
devious418 chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
Great story! Very well written. Thank you!
GalacticaCAG chapter 14 . 2/2/2015
Killer story! Enjoyed it from beginning to end. Thanks for the ride!
-The CAG
Lord al'Thor chapter 14 . 1/23/2015
It's over. What a tragedy. I am saddened to know that there is nothing more to explore in this universe. It was so so good. Thank you.
Lord al'Thor chapter 13 . 1/23/2015
Not awesome. Shaw lived. I really would have liked to see him boiled in a vat of pig fat and then ground up and fed to diseased swine. But that's just me. I'm so bummed that this ridiculously awesome story is almost over. What a season three.
Lord al'Thor chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
Excellent. Much better reveal to Ellie than the show ever did. So much better this story is.
Lord al'Thor chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
Looks like things are coming to a head. Sarah is back and the 2x4 is the tool he is. It's official - THIS is season three.
Lord al'Thor chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
Shocking. Another good chapter. Rather Casey centric and I liked it. You really captured how I think he would have reacted in this situation. Excellence.
Lord al'Thor chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
Phe-nom-e-nal. This story is nothing short of riveting. I may be a broken record but man I wish THIS was season three.

Oh and I didn't miss what you did at the end there...sexy times!
Lord al'Thor chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
John Casey. USMF Colonel. And Major cockblock. Not cool. And then we end with a disappearing act. I'do hate this chapter if I didn't love it so much.
Lord al'Thor chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
Sarah felt herself awaking.

The Lord Dragon can pull that too. Seriously though I loved that. Good writing. This whole damn thing is good writing. Your Chuck and Sarah make Charah cooler than the down side of a pillow.
Lord al'Thor chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
More great tweaking of canon. If only season three had actually played out like this. The show might still be on the air and talented writers like yourself wouldn't have lost interest. Well done.