Reviews for Chuck vs the Rogue Spy
GalacticaCAG chapter 14 . 2/2
Killer story! Enjoyed it from beginning to end. Thanks for the ride!
-The CAG
Lord al'Thor chapter 14 . 1/23
It's over. What a tragedy. I am saddened to know that there is nothing more to explore in this universe. It was so so good. Thank you.
Lord al'Thor chapter 13 . 1/23
Not awesome. Shaw lived. I really would have liked to see him boiled in a vat of pig fat and then ground up and fed to diseased swine. But that's just me. I'm so bummed that this ridiculously awesome story is almost over. What a season three.
Lord al'Thor chapter 12 . 1/23
Excellent. Much better reveal to Ellie than the show ever did. So much better this story is.
Lord al'Thor chapter 11 . 1/23
Looks like things are coming to a head. Sarah is back and the 2x4 is the tool he is. It's official - THIS is season three.
Lord al'Thor chapter 10 . 1/22
Shocking. Another good chapter. Rather Casey centric and I liked it. You really captured how I think he would have reacted in this situation. Excellence.
Lord al'Thor chapter 9 . 1/22
Phe-nom-e-nal. This story is nothing short of riveting. I may be a broken record but man I wish THIS was season three.

Oh and I didn't miss what you did at the end times!
Lord al'Thor chapter 8 . 1/22
John Casey. USMF Colonel. And Major cockblock. Not cool. And then we end with a disappearing act. I'do hate this chapter if I didn't love it so much.
Lord al'Thor chapter 7 . 1/22
Sarah felt herself awaking.

The Lord Dragon can pull that too. Seriously though I loved that. Good writing. This whole damn thing is good writing. Your Chuck and Sarah make Charah cooler than the down side of a pillow.
Lord al'Thor chapter 6 . 1/22
More great tweaking of canon. If only season three had actually played out like this. The show might still be on the air and talented writers like yourself wouldn't have lost interest. Well done.
Lord al'Thor chapter 5 . 1/22
Solid as all hell. This story continues to impress in all phases and now we have a nice twist. Well done.
Lord al'Thor chapter 4 . 1/22
Some Charah. My traitorous heart rejoices. Yes I have lady feelings damn it all.

Your Sarah is quite the woman. I really enjoy her. Perhaps the most of all the incarnations I've read in my shirt time on this site. Thank you.
Lord al'Thor chapter 3 . 1/22
Some nice humor here. Still love how adeptly you've modified canon. Best of all maybe some Charah on the horizon? Just keeps getting better.
Lord al'Thor chapter 2 . 1/22
Excellent chapter. A good author always finds a compelling way to provide some backstory and you've done that here. Well done.
Lord al'Thor chapter 1 . 1/21
What a cool twist of canon. I'm sure it will play out much better than season three did. You show an excellent style and good form. Looking forward to more.