Reviews for Moments In the Rain
Seth chapter 1 . 1/18
It was actually quite nice for a short fic. The characters are as in character as they can be again for something relatively short, and the fluff was sweet. The inner thoughts of Rea are both sad, and hopeful at the same time which fits the character (and her situation).

I definitely liked it for what it was, and am just happy some Sankarea fics exist.
Ricky D. Gemini chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
sweet with just enough dark chocolate, but not bad at all
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Loved it, more is needed!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I love this! I'm crying right now because I just read the final chapter of sankarea ;-; IT'S SO SAD!
*Spoiler Alert*
Rea DOES end up decomposing and it's so saaaaaaaaad! ;-;
This is a really good fanfiction tho! Keep up the good work!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I loved this! You are a really great author so do not stop writing.
Keeper Aki chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Great story, nice! :)
molten2metal chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
That was a good short read! Very well done and nothing OOC, but I wish it was a bit longer. Great start to the Sankarea category!
LeeshyLoo chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Aww I loved it! I only just started watching SankaRea yesterday, but finished up to episode 10 and even seen the OVA. I'm now eagerly awaiting a new episode! Oh, by the way, I hate to be a bother but Rea can feel, she just can't feel temperature. If that made sense. I love how you wrote this! Will the next chapter be from Chihiro's sort of point of view-ish, like you did with Rea? Or will it continue to focus on her for the time being? Personally, I wouldn't call this fluffy, but cute rather. I loved it nonetheless. Keep it up! Good job! Update soon!
funvince chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I like this a lot. It's a shame that more people aren't writing for this series. I think you did a good job of writing how Rea thinks and what she sees when she looks at Chihiro.
Aokidanza chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Short and sweet. Good job and thanks for breaking into the Sankarea category! :)
Kuroe Sawada chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
...Short...the only thing I can complain about this. Even so, nice one. ._.)b
Felix chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow. just Wow. Easy to read, but amazing in it's expression. can't say there's anything wrong. I would like to see more of these :)
Deusand chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Nice well plotted fic more please :)
Partners-N-Crime chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Aw, that was great! You did a really good job on this C:
Haraio chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Great job :) You really set the bar for anyone posting new fanfics in the Sankarea category. The story was short and sweet, and I like how you portray Rea's thoughts about her life (or death).