Reviews for Hiding in Reflections
I am for sure reading the sequel oml. I loved that. It was beyond heavy, and rn my heart is in a million pieces, but I love feeling things (lol idk if that makes sense, but I choose to do this to myself, read stories that I know will crush my heart and soul, and this was perfect). But yeah, not everything can be fluff right? Anyways I loved so many things about this fic idk where to begin. It was absolutely crushing, reading what was happening to Kurt. I was hesitant at first, to read a fic in which Burt wasn't Kurt's dad. After reading this, I actually think the role of uncle really suits him. At least in this story. It was so weird reason Kurt, oh gosh idr the last name you gave him, but he will always be Kurt Hummel to me! I actually think Kurt being abused is a really interesting and effective plot line. I'm so so so SO glad you didn't make Burt the abuser. I just, I definitely would not have read that because Burt is one of the most wholesome and precious characters in Glee, and if anyone would stoop to that level, Burt would be the absolute last.

You ended this very open ended, and I am hoping and kind of assuming that the sequel answers some questions. (Like wtf happens to Kurt when he wakes up) I actually kind of feel like the sequel preview rapped up the first story quite nicely. I mean, I am far from done with these characters, but the ending was sort of, idk poetic? Poetic may not be the right word, but how it ended with Blaine beginning the story of how he met Kurt, idk it wasn't even something I've never seen writers do before, it was just executed so well. So yeah, I should be studying for exams rn, so unfortunately I probably won't be able to start the sequel tonight, but I am definitely going to be ALL OVER THAT. Wow, I can't even imagine not being able to read this all at once. Like I wish I was really in the fandom when the show was still airing, but I'm so glad I get to read fics all at once because I just cannot seem to stop. Ok I'll stop rambling lol. Thanks for such a good fic and I look forward to reading more from you.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2017
Hey I just want to say I'm enjoying this story so far, but I just want to point out that you had Blaine refer to Kurt as Mr. Hummel in this chapter, which I'm sure you forgot. I don't say this as a critique, just wanted to let you know.
fox chapter 9 . 8/30/2015
My french teacher thought I t would be funny too change Mrs vandertramp to Mr v dreampants because he thinks the name is funnier.
caitloveslogan chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
And another thing, Kurt actively expressed that he was a non believer but no one else is allowed to express their beliefs, if they believe in God! Sorry this is a sore point with me. Everyone always says I'm fine with religion if you don't shove it done my throat. But atheists basically do the exact same thing and nothing is ever said about that.
caitloveslogan chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
Kurt kinda annoyed me in this chapter. I thought he was so disrespectful! Fine he doesn't believe but no need to bash those who do, it was really rude. I'm a Catholic and I always say to my friend, who doesn't believe, that I'll pray for her. She doesn't get offended cos she knows that I believe so I say it because I care!
isabella chapter 19 . 2/21/2015
As sad and heartbreaking this story was, I fell in love with it from the beginning
Darklightningstorm chapter 19 . 2/19/2015
Well, that was an enjoyable story. So now I'm off to read the sequel.
Darklightningstorm chapter 17 . 2/19/2015
Who's Brian?
Darklightningstorm chapter 14 . 2/19/2015
I like her. She seems very nice.
Darklightningstorm chapter 13 . 2/19/2015
You write too well. I mean seriously, it's four in the morning and I still can't stop reading. And it's entirely your fault.
Darklightningstorm chapter 6 . 2/18/2015
I don't understand the banana thing...
HelloAlienz chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
With the french and the MRS DR VANDERTRAMPP verbs you forgot some its Monter Retourner Sortir Devenir Revenir Venir Aller NaƮtre Descendre Entrer Rentrer Tomber Rester Arriver Mourir Partir & Passer just thought you might want to know so you can add the ones you forgot
Guest chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
I just finished reading this and let me say it was AWESOME! you are an great writer!:):):):)
DarrenColfer chapter 18 . 12/13/2013
Wow I am glad Kurt will be okay. But what happened to his asshole of a father. I must go read the sequel now.
DarrenColfer chapter 15 . 12/12/2013
Ok I was so happy that Kurt told Blaine it was his father and why he cut himself but wth? They are not going to tell anybody and why doesn't Kurt want to leave his house? away from that man? He needs to!