Reviews for Hiding in Reflections
fox chapter 9 . 8/30
My french teacher thought I t would be funny too change Mrs vandertramp to Mr v dreampants because he thinks the name is funnier.
caitloveslogan chapter 9 . 8/20
And another thing, Kurt actively expressed that he was a non believer but no one else is allowed to express their beliefs, if they believe in God! Sorry this is a sore point with me. Everyone always says I'm fine with religion if you don't shove it done my throat. But atheists basically do the exact same thing and nothing is ever said about that.
caitloveslogan chapter 8 . 8/20
Kurt kinda annoyed me in this chapter. I thought he was so disrespectful! Fine he doesn't believe but no need to bash those who do, it was really rude. I'm a Catholic and I always say to my friend, who doesn't believe, that I'll pray for her. She doesn't get offended cos she knows that I believe so I say it because I care!
isabella chapter 19 . 2/21
As sad and heartbreaking this story was, I fell in love with it from the beginning
Darklightningstorm chapter 19 . 2/19
Well, that was an enjoyable story. So now I'm off to read the sequel.
Darklightningstorm chapter 17 . 2/19
Who's Brian?
Darklightningstorm chapter 14 . 2/19
I like her. She seems very nice.
Darklightningstorm chapter 13 . 2/19
You write too well. I mean seriously, it's four in the morning and I still can't stop reading. And it's entirely your fault.
Darklightningstorm chapter 6 . 2/18
I don't understand the banana thing...
HelloAlienz chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
With the french and the MRS DR VANDERTRAMPP verbs you forgot some its Monter Retourner Sortir Devenir Revenir Venir Aller NaƮtre Descendre Entrer Rentrer Tomber Rester Arriver Mourir Partir & Passer just thought you might want to know so you can add the ones you forgot
Guest chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
I just finished reading this and let me say it was AWESOME! you are an great writer!:):):):)
DarrenColfer chapter 18 . 12/13/2013
Wow I am glad Kurt will be okay. But what happened to his asshole of a father. I must go read the sequel now.
DarrenColfer chapter 15 . 12/12/2013
Ok I was so happy that Kurt told Blaine it was his father and why he cut himself but wth? They are not going to tell anybody and why doesn't Kurt want to leave his house? away from that man? He needs to!
DarrenColfer chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
Omg finally!
DarrenColfer chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
Wait who was helping Kurt? And why is he back in his bed if he went to the hospital They would've seen all his bruises.