Reviews for The If in the Gift
Amilyn chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I am very fond of the idea of Brennan proposing to Booth based on deciding that it makes logical sense and finding a way to make it fit with her worldview, and a very much like the wording of the bits of vows you've written for her, as well as the idea that a formalisation of their relationship is beneficial. Nicely done.
evening rose chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
short and sweet, totally awesome Fanfiction.
sleeplessinatlanta chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oooooohhhhh, this was so lovely! Thank you! I love my BB perfectly in character and this hit the nail right on the head! I really think Brennan would get married because it would make Booth happy. Plus, I think she'd see the practical value of having their relationship legally recognized, which is very important when you have a child.

Loved Booth snuggling with her in the morning and tiptoeing around the house, trying to let her sleep in. Awwwww! Some of my favorite lines:

"Benefit, huh?" Booth's expression swung to wry amusement.

"Booth, stop interrupting. Benefit from undertaking the culturally and socially significant ceremony of marriage."

"You're such a romantic." He kept his expression carefully bland.

Brennan raised an eyebrow and sent him a slightly edgy look, not quite sure of his intent. "Thank you.

Hahaha! Perfect BB exchange! There was so much adorableness going on here, there are no words. Thank you!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Aaaaaaah! This is gorgeous! I love that it didn't go according to plan and yet was sweet and wonderful - so them!
geraghtyvl chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I really enjoyed this...Maybe we will see this one day on Bones?
labsquint chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ah men. They try, but they simply can't multitask like a woman! Not even Booth. ;)

I'm sure at some point, we'll see something similiar to this in canon, but I'm sure it won't be with nearly as much gravitas as this. Thank you for a genuine and sincere telling of this very significant moment in their journey together.
bitsygirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love it! So sweet. You're such a darling. :D :D :D
lapl chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Really loved this...:)
bblover228 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was really good. I would love to see it played out on tv, hopefully this season. Season ending cliffie maybe? Although we all know he'll say yes! Thanks for sharing. I loved it.
bonesgate chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love this! TY for giving me a smile. :)

Thanks for ur time, effort and sharing ur talent!
Biba79 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Awww, that was awesome.

I would love to see Brennan proposing to Booth someday on the show, even if it's towards the end of the season. So this was very sweet to read. I especially liked how she wanted to do it for his Christmas present.

I loved the title of the fic too! ;)
a2zmom chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wonderfully sweet. I love it.
huronia chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ah, very sweet. I would very much like her to propose some day.