Reviews for Silky Revelations
zairre chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
lol, the books cover.
lol, stockings, whod have thought.
great story!
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I love these guys so much! It was nice to have a glimpse of them again. Thanks!
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
It's nice read to about these guys again.

Great story
drtammy1511 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Wow! I just came across this in my inbox, and what a wonderful surprise! I've really missed these two boys, and what a reunion they had! I don't think that I'll ever wear black hose without thinking about Jasper again! - and in a very good way! I hope that you continue to bless us with more outtakes.
crosunshine chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
wow what an outtake! hot as hell an like always amazing!

missed the boys! hope to see them again in the future
Emeralds in Penombra chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Omg..what an incredible surprise! I missed your boys so much; what a welcome back. That was one of the hottest things I have ever read. I will never look at black stockings the same way again. This will always be one of my favorite stories and this just added to its greatness. Thank you so much!

Ann Marie xo
Hisuiko chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Smashing outtake from an amazing story!
Balti K chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Love this. So sensual, so visual and visceral. Well done.

Cheers, Balti K
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This futuretake was absolutely gorgeous. Thrilled to revisit these boys again. I found myself going back and rereading parts of SR again :-)
twilightreaderaddict chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have missed these boys more than you can imagine. I loved the photo shoot and I can totally see Jasper rocking those silky black stockings!

I, like Zoe, am very surprised Edward made it through the whole shoot without attacking his boy. So much the better once he did!

~~ Meechy
lavishone chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this "future take" of these two. I liked that they didn't abandon who they were or try to pretend what happened didn't happen.

Though the idea of stalkings isn't really my thing, the attention to detail and the feelings and emotions behind their being together was really well done.

Thanks for sharing...
aStubbornRose chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Sexy story. Happy to see these guys again.
jllfish chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
now this is a damn good surprise. loved hearing from these two again. thank you for that unsuspecting gift!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
i really loved this! i loved how it was set years later, and that it was a great way to get jasper back into feeling good about modeling again! and i loved the part where edwards work got recognized!

i would so love more outtakes from this story!
laraspain chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Hello there! It was such a nice surprise to find you in my inbox. I've missed your writing. This outtake from SR was awesome, very hot... Hope you write something new soon. Love, Lara