Reviews for Outsiders
r.e l chapter 21 . 11/22/2012
Omg love your story!
Cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/21/2012
I discovered this story last night and have read every word. I'm not even sure how to tell you how much I have loved reading this, so you'll just have to take my word that I do. I really love how you have kept so much of the essence of the characters, even though you've come up with a completely different storyline and changed some of the reasons behind why they are who they are. The story is so fascinating that I couldn't put it down. Thanks for writing, I'll be waiting patiently for the next update!
Vii chapter 21 . 11/21/2012
por favor continualo !
ac2790 chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
this story is awesome the continuity of little things they say to each other is amazing
Vii chapter 21 . 11/17/2012
Is this the end of the story ? Plleeeease say NO ! u_U
Jazz1917 chapter 21 . 11/17/2012
Aweeh. I love this story. It's so different from the others I'm reading, it's refreshing.
Spiceygleek chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
Aww! You must update already! This is sickeningly adorable! I just can't have enough!
Spiceygleek chapter 20 . 11/16/2012
Oh my gosh. Just when I thought it was a happy ending for Brittana then.. Angst! ... Omg! Quinn! Oh dear, this is gettin really intense! Wonder what happens next! I can't wait to reAd!
Spiceygleek chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
Hmm. I wonder if Quinn has a crush with Brittany. Or just simply jealous over the fact that Brittany is now closer with Santana than her? I like it when people fight over friends. I can totally relate! ;-)
Spiceygirl chapter 17 . 11/16/2012
Oh my brittana goodness. My heart is breaking. ;-(
Spiceygleek chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
Oh my heart! I'm crying at the ending of this chapter. Wonder what comes next. This is all kinds of Interesting stuff! Lovin it!
Alex chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
:) awwwww... Such a beautiful chapter ... Love love n love it!
Spiceygleek chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
I'm sorry for this comment but that chapter really turned me on and uncomfortably wet! Lol.
Spiceygleek chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
I'm fallin in love with this side of Santana. Soft and caring. I'm gettin this butterflies in my stomach reading this wonderfully made story. ;-)
Spiceygleek chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
I haven't been so productive lately when I started reading your story again. I am so hooked! I am loving the story by far and it is becoming sickeningly sweet! Brittana are way too adorable and I find it really amusing when they banter. Oh btw, I think you have to be careful spelling "whether" to "wither".
1,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »