Reviews for The Morning After
Lindsey7618AwesomeasPercabeth chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
HAHAHAHA, awww. I didn't know he wore them...
i don't see the point of poking yourself in the eyue with them. I stick with glasses.
totallyredvines chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
He should have gotten the kind you can sleep in :)
Summers-Wind chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Daww.

Had to laugh a bit at this one, too.

Thanks for sharing!

_
1gleefan chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Adorable. Did you ever confirm whether or not Darren actually wears contacts?
jetsonastro24 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Your author's note at the end isn't necessarily true. I wear glasses and I am part of an all volunteer community theater group, when I am on stage acting (I also do stage crew for some plays that I'm not in) I don't wear my glasses or contacts. I've only worn my prescription glasses once on stage, and they were my sunglasses, as I was playing a blind man in one of our original shows. I'm not saying that Darren doesn't wear contacts during filming, because I don't know him or any of the cast of Glee. Darren probably does wear contacts as that is what he usually does, and I know from personal experience that it is about 100 times harder to act when you aren't wearing glasses or contacts that you need to be able to see, and that stage lights don't help your already questionable sight. I really liked the story, and hope you continue to write.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
pahahaaaaa i can totally relate - this happens to me WAY too often ... but generally not after sex ... haha i wish! more often because i'm up too late reading fanfiction and just fall asleep on my laptop ... oh the joys of waking up to burning eyes xD lovely writing by the way :)
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
:D this was so sweet! :D
Patricia Sage chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wow this was freaking awesome! You rock my Dalton socks off! They must make socks! It's a fact! Blazerssockshappy private school boys. Simple math. I don't know what I'm writing. This story was awesome. Congrats on the 12 story mark, my friend! Here...have a Bugle. You're welcome. Love you. Remember that time that I accidentally reviewed like a druggy person to your story but I was signed in to your account? Crazy times. CRAZY COOL GO CRAZY GO YOYO! Okay then bye. Love you. See you tomorrow. Today. In like 2 minutes. Okay...bye.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Awwww! :) So sweet!
bowtie-lover chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
the most horrible things come to my mind and then contact solution and i just scream, it was awesome