Reviews for The Power of Your Darkness
Kitsunekyuubi5 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Without light,there is not darkness,and without darkness,there is no light :)
Kitsunekyuubi5 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Cuuute!:3
IAmNoLongerOnThisAccount chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
holy crap this was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Omg sooooo gooood
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Awesome story
The Queen of Water chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I am happy for Yami and Tea -_-
Kender20 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Beautifully done, BlackRose! You really captured Atem's pain and fears and it was so beautiful how Anzu helped him out! I look forward to more of your fanfics!
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
oh excellent really! Dark but romantic too! I love the end
ZayZay1221 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
i loved it plz make more like this or another chapter of this story :)
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Anyway, nice fic. I like how you made Yami scared of the darkness. That's something rarely done. Also I like how you did this the night before the Yami vs Yugi duel. I was tempted to do that in my story, but I decided to make it happen in the same day like in the anime. You should make more of these one shots in the Dartz arc, they're cool.

BTW I freakin love the Yami plushie! I want one of my own. lol
Ryuketsu no Hana chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
me encanto! *-*
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Aw! I can see the tiny pic. I'll have to wait to see the bigger one! The funny thing is, that today I made a Teana one...It doesn't look good...at all. For a first try, it's not bad. My Kuriboh looks okay. Did you follow a pattern for yours, or did you just do what I did and look at a picture and go from there?

Anyway, nice fic. I like how you made Yami scared of the darkness. That's something rarely done. I think you've done it before though, right? And ofcourse, the ending...*cough cough* :3
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Great story! I was hoping somone would put the 'Great Beast' in it's place, and I can't wait to see your plushie! I bet it looks so cute!-Peace Out! ;)
Coka Cookie Cola chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
"the rest is left to your preferred imagination". yeah. i'm guessing what THAT means, LOL.

but good story: I awed at the near end. but then again, who doesn't aww when tea and yami are in love with each other? xD
sailorblaze chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
DIE LEVIATHEN! Nobody likes you!