Reviews for A Little Help
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 11/22
Awww, sexual harassment is adorable!
Don't get me wrong, this story was really funny and well written.
It just bugs me that people keep writing this kind of thing when in real life stalking and harassing a girl everyday for months or years when she's repeatedly said she's not interested is not actually sexy. Even if the guy is rich and handsome. And following a girl into a dressing room at a store will get you arrested. I just found it more creepy than cute.
Fuck Twilight for making this attitude popular.
JyuneFuma chapter 1 . 6/25
please update soon
peinlovessakura chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Update The story was awesome so please update
Alice aquabld chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
ya kno that quote. "the calmer one is usually the worse.' or the calmer one is usually the beast or yandere. anime.
citrus soda chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I feel unsure of whether or not to go to Victoria's Secret now. I suddenly regret being slightly prude. I think I should be hurrying to Victoria's Secret now.

...

Nah. Too troublesome. Great one-shot btw
VampireKitty34 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Is there a squeal? Their should be! Love it!
Karma's Slave chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Awesome story I loved it
nia annie chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
AMAZINGGG . I love it . I love Multi x Sakura and Akatsuki x Sakura !
Danielle chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Wow I fucking loved it so much and I encourage you to continue!:):):):):!:):):):)!:):)thx for the fanfic it was hilarious lovey doves and had some cursing in it but whatever!:):):):)!it was the best!:):):):):)!;););););)!;);)
madsbouc chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Ha. Just imagining the Akatsuki working at Victoria's Secret is hilarious, if I was Sakura I would have taken Naruto and Sasuke to defend me from Akatsuki.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Cuteness and amazingness.
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Continuation anyone?
Shiraine chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
One lucky girl! I wish I was her!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »