Reviews for Hidden Desires
erk chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
... 'thrusted' is not a word. It should still be just 'thrust' even in the past tense.
MeyferWinchester chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I loved having to pretend to be the boyfriend of Dean or Dean and Cas nights are so apasionates are great and I was so excited when Gabriel appeared aparesca hopefully more to give consegos Cassie and support D
MeyferWinchester chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
God was amazing very good story
NeyferWinchester chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I can not explain I love your stories I read without stopping the
Hina89 chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
Aww I love this! Like rest of your stories as well. Please, a sequel?
nightmcre chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
I loved this story soooo much should definitley make a sequel QwwwQ pleaaase ...I don't like angsty stuff really much too but this was sooo awesome ... It was acutually pretty addictive story ...becauce I literaly didn't slept tonight because I needed to finish with reading it and I couldn't think about anything else this whole day 3 love and kisses from caaaaaaas
arghthecat chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Usually I don't like stories that are too angsty, but for some reason I'm sitting here saying "yesssss Castiel, hurt more." I feel a little sadistic enjoying this as much as I am. Although, I can't wait for the reconciliation either. My wishy-washiness is confusing me now. Anyway, on to the next chapters.
FPwoper chapter 17 . 5/10/2012
You should do a sequel! I really like it and I like to read about how it all gets sorted out :)

I think the story is good and the loose ends just have to be knotted into it somewhere. I hope you'll do a sequel. That's what I'd stick to.
Ariana chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
One of the best stories i have ever read.
Cass Allwright chapter 17 . 5/2/2012

Wonderful, completely wonderful. I got threw it so easily, though annoyed at times, and it was so enjoyable. You did an awesome job on this story and I always love your sex scenes. Awesome. Just really good.

Love, Cass
Makoto chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
Can't wait for it honey! :))

One little thing: in the chapter where Anna and Cas have their talk, you worte: the guy's name from work was Victor, and at the end here it was Gordon :)

(sorry read it in one instant XD)

nice job :)) like your AUs I read all of them by now looking forward to the next one :)

My fav is Say a little Prayer, you nearly killed me with the death of Castiel! :) great job!
madclifton chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
madclifton chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
I hate cliff hangers but this one is so good!

I'm curious to see what happens next.

This story is becoming one of my favourites.
madclifton chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Wow, this is the best chapter so far.

Great writing.
madclifton chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Loving the story so far.

It's awesome.