Reviews for Realism
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Ok... I am legitimately crying right now.. I love your work, and I don't know how old this is, but I love it. You broke my heart in the sweetest way possible, and I just... This is perfect.
internetwaffles chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Now im sat here bawling my eyes out like an idiot XD

Seriously though, that was one of the most beautiful things I have read in a long time. The way you allowed us to see Vlads and Dannys whole timeline together from after they married was beautiful. And of course they chose the less well of child to adopt, because thats just the type of person danny is. Im still crying, and I probably will continue to for a while. Great job :)
chicky chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Now that was just absolutely beautiful, I know you don't write them anymore but I can safely say that when it comes to pompous pep, you're my favourite writer!
animefreak728 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Since they're half ghost I always assumed that when they die they'd end up in their ghost form, but permanently. Oh well, it was a good read anyway. :)
maltese chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Ezperanza is a big girl now. She and her husband can take care of themselves.

This is one of the times I actually approve of suicide..
x3Phantom3x chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Breathtaking! I loved this story, it was beautifully written and brought me to tears. It was very moving. There can not be enough praises for this story. It really took my breath away, the love between the characters! I simply can't put it into words. I loved this story!
Qu33rzi chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Makes me sad.
TheBurntMarshmellowOfDoooom chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh my. So sweet, so honest, so sad, so brutally true. I loved it. It seems much more along the lines of what could really happen instead of what many fanfictions are.

I like to believe that they entered the next realm together too, but not exactly like that. Danny's suicide made me cry, but a good, bittersweet cry, not a 'bawl-my-eyes-out-lifes-not-fair' cry.

Since they're both part ghosts though, do you think their transition to the next part was more easy? I'd like to imagine that since they're already half dead, that full death would just be a phase; painless and simple. And that they could do it with ease and love, just like you wrote:)

Anyway, I love the view you took on this. Write more soon!
Mister Melancholy chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Huh, I could have sworn I've reviewed this before, but I guess not. Anyway, I seriously love this oneshot. It's my absolute favorite because, like the title states, it is very realistic. I just love Danny and Vlad's life and how they struggle with all sorts of aspects of their life, though there are the little moments of happiness that make their lives bright. The ending strikes me the most. It seemed unexpected but at the same time expected. It's understandable Danny can't live without Vlad since he gave up so much for the man.

Ah, it's just so sad and heartwarming at the same time. I'm practically recommending this story to all my Pompous Pep friends, and then some. :) Great job and I hope to see more works like this from you!

~ MM
Brokenpuzzle chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wow! I could honestly see this happening. Amazing plot line and detail. Just... an amazing piece of work.
Nimrod The Writer chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah this was awesome too! D: In a horrific, terribly sweet, and still heart-wrenching kind of way. I absolutely loved it! You're flippin amazing! :D
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Ah that was such a sweet story sad ending though but fitting. At least they went into the next world with out much time between them. Poor Vlad and Danny to die from ectoplasmic poisoning. Good story.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
sad but happy ,
Animgal12345 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Beautiful, I was crying at the end
Codiak chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was nice. I liked the passing of time. Danny just seemed so casual at the end... Eerie. ;)