Reviews for Just In Case
theway.youare13 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
this chapter was so nice! i love the way mm takes care of emma
Foxy Penguin chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
OMG I love this!
SnowingShipper chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
This was so wonderful! Their arguing over whether Emma can have a sword was so funny and Snow's remembering vague details was very cleverly done. I loved it!
xBBx chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Lol. This last chapter had me in a crack up almost the whole time. Good work :)
B
oncer chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
This was cute. Thanks for sharing. Sorta wished you would have continued but still liked it.
Parker chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
This story is so amazing and I love it! The last chapter was really sweet and cute! I hope you haven't permanently abandoned it, because this story deserves to finished. You're such a talented writer, and even if you haven't written on here in almost a year, I hope you have continued writing because you are truly wonderful at it. Please consider picking this sorry back up and finishing it! .
kat chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Bravo :D is there more of this story?
Julielein chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Very great story!
Please more!
Rainbowscape chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Emma should have a sword! :) Are you going to write more OUAT fics? I hope so. I love the MM Emma mother daughter moments. Keep writing!
whistlerstwin chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Covering all four chapters:
Great dialogue/ inner monologue for both characters. I especially liked the "voice" in chapter one. I liked the humorous way the two women bickered about a sword and the movie they chose to watch. Please continue.
the purple napkin chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Ha! My favorite chapter so far! Hilarious! Fruit Loops in Fairytale Land and Emma arguing with Mary Margaret whether she gets a sword or not... I applaud you, my friend.
luckycomet09 chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Loved this last chapter! Can't wait to read more! D
nay1313 chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
I just love the way you have wrote this. Please keep it up! (:
hfce chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
My head hurts after that conversation. LOL! It is clear Snow is remembering something but just can't get there. If only Emma believed it would make a world of difference. Great update. ;)
banjojd chapter 4 . 5/5/2012