Reviews for Like Romeo and ErRomeo?
cutenerdypanda1224 chapter 1 . 1/16
Make a sequel plz ! This is a really good story! This feels like more of a cliffhanger than an ending!plz make a sequel ! Plz!
celestiasakura chapter 1 . 1/1
SEQUEL!
DarkDeathDragonQueen chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This is making me cry at 4:30 in the morning. I HATE THE WINCHESTERS IN THIS STORY! THEY ARE COMPLETE ARSES!
and that is in nice terms. I feel so sad and sorry for Harry! He deserves better!

Well, it was still a good story at least. Just sad though...
RoseRed84 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Sequel? Please? Pretty Pretty Please?
CreatedByFire chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I would love to read any sequal you write for this story!
SaiyukiLover232 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
A sequel is totally needed for this. You just can't leave everyone hanging like that. Dean and Sam need to straighten out their acts and stop being asses. PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
jesskalynn4 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I'd want a sequel. It just doesn't feel finish.
TheJaneOfAllTrades chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
NOOOOOOOOO! Dude really a cliffhanger! Please please please come out with a sequel!
ShikiRiian chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
A sequel would be amazing! This ending really leaves me wanting more, and there were times when I cried along with Harry. I want to see what happens afterward!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
sequel
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Oh wow. Talk about an emotional rollercoaster. I really would like to see a sequel if you do plan on doing such :)
lbg95 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Hello, I liked your story. I would like you write a sequel.
Dark Trickz chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I really hope you write a sequel to this story.
Kait1998 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This was my first crossover... and I'm disappointed. I guess it was okay, good up until the end. This deserves a sequel, but I suppose you aren't going to write it since how long this story has been posted...
i-am-the-wallace chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Very disappointed in the ending, not a fan at all. I'm actually sad i took the time to read it find out it ends like this but that's a gamble you take when you read someone else's story.