Reviews for Like Romeo and ErRomeo?
Moon-Beam95 chapter 1 . 6/25
Sequel Sequel Sequel. I adore this fic and would love to see what happens next x
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/7
Oh my god what was this shit I just read? I mean the idea is good and what harry is is very interesting and something I've yet to read but that other shit? No. Just no. Bad. Very irritating the lot of it. You repeat details, explanations and conversations a bit too much. Descriptions of certain actions are not very clear and even confusing and Sam and Dean are portrayed as dumbasses. And not just the "they did something stupid " but the "they're really fucking dumb as fuck" dumbasses. First...the meanest of demons that were made into such a big deal in here for being cruel and able to possess humans are the kinds of demons they deal with all the damn time! So sam and dean know what they are. Then Castiel is just a gross creeper and never appears again and seems to even be forgotten later. Next...the brothers are both informed of being mated to a god of all that is good and do nothing to get to know him as a person. Also they are are told clearly what he needs for the bond and what they should do should they accept being with him and they obviously understood and even asked to confirm. Yet you have them sleep with harry like some kinda whore then give a half assed excuse for how they thought they were supposed to. After that came no apology when they were confronted by angry family members. And you lead us as the readers and harry on by making them give harry frequent touches of affection and communicate silently like they're deciding they wish to pursue this relationship and then Harry, who can read fucking minds , delights in the brothers being ready to be committed to him and sleeping with him again. Only to pull a huge dumbass move by repeating what they did the first time! I literally facepalmed once I read that and now my hand stings a bit. And again with no repercussions for what they did! It's like the threats they were given were meaningless and they won't be held accountable! One punch dont mean shit when they are slowly killing a sweet person with their deliberate actions. Instead of making him the baby momma of those characters so worthless they don't deserve the name sam and dean of who they are barely based off of harry should have been given different mates or at least more. And those more should be the Weasley twins. That way he has 2 out of the 4 who actually give a damn about him and want to be with him. Also I don't much care for the implications of the backstabbers from the wizarding world not being legally charged for their actions but also pursuing harry out of misguided rage at the beginning only for it to never be mentioned again. And harry not once ever saying shit to the brothers doesn't sit right with me. Just cuz he's submissive and good doesn't mean he can't give a good tongue lashing and a back hand slap. If you ever did write a sequel for this asshat story I'd be tempted to read it just to see if it was written any better or made the brothers redeemable or even gave harry someone better. But then I don't want to read it out of the feeling that it'd just be shit.
If you ever get the time please consider rewriting this into a better coherent version with more flesh given to the sam and dean characters so they aren't so...hatable and completely dumbass.
P.S. congrats on getting me so riled up by those fake winchester bros that I hit myself. Can't recall a fanfic that made me do that in recent years lol.
MikaToshino chapter 1 . 4/1
TT The brothers are assholes I can honestly see even John punching them for that one and please write a sequel or turn this into a two shot or something I really think there is room for more maybe having them relise they do want Harry but Harry being unwilling to give them a chance because he is tired of them hurting him. That would be a really good way to continue. Or maybe them trying to take the babies away from him and Harry going all God on their asses and turn them into mincemeat figurtivly of course.
cutenerdypanda1224 chapter 1 . 1/16
Make a sequel plz ! This is a really good story! This feels like more of a cliffhanger than an ending!plz make a sequel ! Plz!
celestiasakura chapter 1 . 1/1
SEQUEL!
DarkDeathDragonQueen chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This is making me cry at 4:30 in the morning. I HATE THE WINCHESTERS IN THIS STORY! THEY ARE COMPLETE ARSES!
and that is in nice terms. I feel so sad and sorry for Harry! He deserves better!

Well, it was still a good story at least. Just sad though...
RoseRed84 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Sequel? Please? Pretty Pretty Please?
CreatedByFire chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I would love to read any sequal you write for this story!
SaiyukiLover232 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
A sequel is totally needed for this. You just can't leave everyone hanging like that. Dean and Sam need to straighten out their acts and stop being asses. PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
jesskalynn4 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I'd want a sequel. It just doesn't feel finish.
TheJaneOfAllTrades chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
NOOOOOOOOO! Dude really a cliffhanger! Please please please come out with a sequel!
ShikiRiian chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
A sequel would be amazing! This ending really leaves me wanting more, and there were times when I cried along with Harry. I want to see what happens afterward!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
sequel
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Oh wow. Talk about an emotional rollercoaster. I really would like to see a sequel if you do plan on doing such :)
lbg95 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Hello, I liked your story. I would like you write a sequel.