Reviews for Won't Go Home Without You
Kilana89 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Is love a full story if you are willing to finish it if your not sure just leave it as a one shot good job I lov this comse. I know it would have been difficult but I wish Eragon had rescued Murtaugh too.
CidAngel'sTears chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
continue it please!
Ice-A chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Scumbag Paolini had never made something like this. Thanks for the fic
aRangersHorseLovesApples chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
You know i just love them as brothers :)
SeeSea21 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
amazing... YOU SHOULD SO CONTINUE IT! this is VERY well written and i hope you decide to continue with it!
kumar LaVoixDuSud chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is an amazing story! Why haven't you continued with it? If you ever decide to do it that would be a wonderful thing.
MeltedsnowFlake chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hooray for brotherly love! You should totally make this into a longer fic!
regretmemo chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Please continue it! I'd love to see how the dwarves reacted to Murtagh and how Nasuada feels. Ooh, and how they break the oaths, and maybe some brotherly fluff.
Iish chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I think you should continue! (if it's not too late OTL) I really liked the piece and I really want to see a happy happy ending! I didn't like the ending paolini wrote... Thank you! For writing this lovely work!
murtxgh chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Continue! Most definatly continue!

This was SO cute, and... justifying, in a way.

Please, please, PLEASE, continue!

For the sanity of all the readers, CONTINUE!
Shiazen chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I vote for the continuation :D
it's waaaaaay better than having murtagh falling in love with nasuada /bitchplease
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Continue? :D?
FlyingNotFalling chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love it! The emotions in this story are very powerful, I desperatley hope you decide to write more about these two.
Devientity chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
What a silly question. Of course if you say 'should I make this a story', people will answer YES! Everyone loves a long story :-) For me, the piece is fantastic on its own, could use a bit of editing in a few places, but will also make an awesome multi-chapter, should you choose to continue. Anyway, it was very enjoyable to read and you captured the emotional moments quite nicely. Hope to read more from you soon ~Chaos
thorn 600 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
you protray the brothers perfectly i wish this actully happened please continue this it would make such a great story