Reviews for Shadowline
GHfan110 chapter 30 . 12/30/2012
I love a long, involved, well written story with attention to detail (especially a Vin-centric story) - you did a marvelous job! I enjoyed it very much, and I look forward to more of your fanfiction. Thanks for posting.
R.I.Peace chapter 30 . 8/27/2012
It's taken me awhile to read these last few chapters of yours. I'm behind (as always). Your writing blows me away from beginning all the way to the end. Thanks for letting me share in your journey. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Effie chapter 30 . 7/31/2012
Love the ending. Thanks.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
great ending chapters to this wonderful story, action, intrique, suspense, some romance, injuries, complex and interesting plot, great how they basically took each other out and wonderful way 'Ezra' got Vin on loan to the CIA and the back into the ATF, and you wrapped up all everything completely, so great to see the seven all together again,
I really enjoyed this and always eagerly looked for new chapters, hope to read more of your stories soon
Kathy M
Hawk50 chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
Kudos to you, m'dear! This has been a wonderful ride! I adore how this ended (although I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to see Ronnie and Vin in San Diego.) I also loved Chris' closing line. This was so rich, so different, it was a pleasure following the saga.

Not sure when you're wanting to post it elsewhere, but I'm a fairly decent beta (especislly since I wouldn't change a thing in this fantastic story line!) If you're wanting someone to catch spelling, awkward phrasing, punctuation and the like, I volunteer. If you're interested, of course.

Hawk50
TheNaggingCube chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
What a fantastic ride. Nice wrap up. Though i kinda want an epilouge with Ronnie.
Cathy chapter 30 . 7/29/2012
Thank you for such an engaging story. There were several times when it did look as if Vin wouldn't have any other choice except to do a bad thing, but luck and the faith of his 'brothers' was definitely on his side (and having Ronnie on his side didn't hurt things, either)!.

Thanks for sharing.
Lauratrekkie chapter 30 . 7/29/2012
Yay, the seven are back! \o/

It's sad to see this story go, but great to see it ending on such a high note. Vin is getting better, his job is waiting for him and he's ready to take it. I was a little worried after the end of last chapter and Nathan's talk of possible PTSD, but Vin's long talk with Chris - telling him the whole tale, getting all the secrets out in the open - put paid to that possibility.

I look forward to your next story, though I imagine you are looking forward to a little break to get your breath back first.
Skylard20 chapter 30 . 7/29/2012
No,no,no,no, not the end, it can't be. I looked so forward to this, but you know what your good your damn good at this. As I've said before I love reading your stories each and everyone and I hope you have more coming soon. You have a knack of keeping us all on edge yet always have us smile at the end. Thank you!
Lauratrekkie chapter 29 . 7/29/2012
What a chapter! I can see why you were exhausted by the end of it!

That was incredibly close, but Vin was determined to make it and his friends were determined to help as much as possible. Ronnie did so much, despite her fear. Celia did what she could to give Vin advanced warning. Raylan got there in the nick of time. The team provided fierce back up. But I think Chris is most definitely the star of this chapter! That was pretty impressive (and a lot foolhardy).

But Vin's home now. Not out of the woods, what with the fever, the infection in the bullet wound that can't have been helped by that mad dash and dunking in the dirty water and on top of all that is the morphine he took and the danger it presents.

But he's home.
Tidia chapter 30 . 7/29/2012
Congratulations on a wonderful and fitting ending!
JennK528 chapter 30 . 7/29/2012
YAY! You wrapped it up! Congrats on finishing such a wonderful story - it was a pure pleasure and joy to read. Even if I did scream at it once in a while and scare the cat...

Masterful conclusion, everyone back where they belong, and Vin on the mend. Thank you for a great read!

(So, what's in store for NaNoWriMo this year?)
Effie17 chapter 29 . 7/24/2012
Great chapter.
Skylard20 chapter 29 . 7/24/2012
Oh, I have to agree with Jennk528 nail biting, edge of seat...LOVE IT! Glad Vin is back where he belongs, but will the cartel come after him? And I love Rylan hope this isn't the last we see of him either. I would love to see Ezra sneaky brain needed out of a slit? jam. Again love it, can't wait to see more!
JennK528 chapter 29 . 7/23/2012
Oh, FINALLY!

You had me biting my nails those last two chapters - didn't think I was gonna make it, never mind Vin...I'm *so* glad Vin's back with the team, where he belongs.

And yeah, Chris kicks ass. :)