Reviews for A Rider and A Rogue
Kmh215 chapter 6 . 5/10
I like the story line. It got a little jumpy these last 2 chapters or so. Like where did Yates come from on the tower? Be nice to finish this. Yates was my first choice for Karigan once Zachary got stuck with Estora?
natwriter chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Omg more! You have to keep it going
CrazyIrishGal13 chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
i beg of you, if you have more to add to the story do so please! i love the green rider series andjust found out about fanfic and yeah im hooked and would love to read what else you have in store for this story
CrazyIrishGal13 chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
i love your story and am waiting till i can read more. this is one of the best stories ive read. thank you for being a great author
Owlkin chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Such a nice man . . .
Aereal chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Great to see this story progressing! You are making me believe in KxY... Look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
I'm loving this continuation! This is probably one of my top alternate pairings to K/Z. Yates help her not be so serious all the time and in return she helps him stay (somewhat) out of hot water. ;) Keep it up and I can't wait to read more!
emmalilly21 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Awww Yates. Poor Karigon. Although in the book, I don't think her memories should have been taken from her. On the upside... thanks for the update! I always comment on stories that haven't been updated in FOREVER on the off-chance an author sees it a reconsiders but I never actually expect them too! My hope in the world has been restored :P Thanks again!
emmalilly21 chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Gah! I want an update! All the good stories haven't been finished in YEARS! Years, I tell you! Update please!
EmmyMK chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Please don't abandon this! I love what you've written so far, and I hope that you continue it!
CP chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
"Rouge" is red, "rogue" is the word you were actually looking for. Whenever you have typed "rougish" to describe Yates, I can only picture him blushing excessively.
anonymous chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
I like this story. I know that it's been a while since you updated but if you get a chance, please do update. What memories were returned to Karigan?
NaomiMiller chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I am a huge Green Rider fan and Yates has always been one of my favorites. I loved this piece about him and Karigan. If Kristen Britain hadn't killed him off in Blackveil :( I would have put them together in a heartbeat. I liked the ending, it wrapped things up nicely, but leaves you an open end to go back and add more if you so desired. Great writing!
rgad02 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Liked it! Keep it up pls.
Twiganut chapter 1 . 1/10/2012

A delightful little short about my favourite rider 3 ... almost perfectly in character and I can tell you were very much inspired by that chapter in FRC!

as an aside - WHY is it that I picture Yates's drawing in his sketchbook as Karigan (and Condor) from Darden or at least the urban legend version ;D ? Please tell me you meant for that to happen and its not all in my head!