Reviews for A Rider and A Rogue
CrazyIrishGal13 chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
i beg of you, if you have more to add to the story do so please! i love the green rider series andjust found out about fanfic and yeah im hooked and would love to read what else you have in store for this story
CrazyIrishGal13 chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
i love your story and am waiting till i can read more. this is one of the best stories ive read. thank you for being a great author
Owlkin chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Such a nice man . . .
Aereal chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Great to see this story progressing! You are making me believe in KxY... Look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
I'm loving this continuation! This is probably one of my top alternate pairings to K/Z. Yates help her not be so serious all the time and in return she helps him stay (somewhat) out of hot water. ;) Keep it up and I can't wait to read more!
emmalilly21 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Awww Yates. Poor Karigon. Although in the book, I don't think her memories should have been taken from her. On the upside... thanks for the update! I always comment on stories that haven't been updated in FOREVER on the off-chance an author sees it a reconsiders but I never actually expect them too! My hope in the world has been restored :P Thanks again!
emmalilly21 chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Gah! I want an update! All the good stories haven't been finished in YEARS! Years, I tell you! Update please!
EmmyMK chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Please don't abandon this! I love what you've written so far, and I hope that you continue it!
CP chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
"Rouge" is red, "rogue" is the word you were actually looking for. Whenever you have typed "rougish" to describe Yates, I can only picture him blushing excessively.
anonymous chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
I like this story. I know that it's been a while since you updated but if you get a chance, please do update. What memories were returned to Karigan?
NaomiMiller chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I am a huge Green Rider fan and Yates has always been one of my favorites. I loved this piece about him and Karigan. If Kristen Britain hadn't killed him off in Blackveil :( I would have put them together in a heartbeat. I liked the ending, it wrapped things up nicely, but leaves you an open end to go back and add more if you so desired. Great writing!
rgad02 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Liked it! Keep it up pls.
Twiganut chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
AHHHHHHH YATES!

A delightful little short about my favourite rider 3 ... almost perfectly in character and I can tell you were very much inspired by that chapter in FRC!

...

as an aside - WHY is it that I picture Yates's drawing in his sketchbook as Karigan (and Condor) from Darden or at least the urban legend version ;D ? Please tell me you meant for that to happen and its not all in my head!
sharNZ chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
oh, i really like the idea of kari and Yates. To me he seems to be a much more reasonable choice for kari to fall in love with.

i would love to read more :)
Lykae101Sky chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I enjoyed this lil'ol romance,very much so. I would be pleased to read from u again,and i do go cross eyed at the idea of Yates and Karigan,simply pleasing...Thank you!