Reviews for drawn against a wall in blood
WolfDarkfur chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
So brilliant! Really wasn't expecting Carly, especially when it said "they were good people" "they never shoplifted".
Really well written, so creepy!
johnlock'sbitch chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Chilling...
penguin sledding chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I thought it was Sam.

FORGIVE ME, PRINCESS PUCKETT.

This entire thing is such a great idea. Carly Shay, the perfect one, the sane one, killed her best friends. She WON for once in her life. She got her revenge.

Yes, I admit this is somewhat OOC and even AU. That doesn't change that it's an intriguing concept that I would love to see be more deeply explored. Please continue this. If not for me, for the children. :)

-QuadofAces
twilight-jemmett chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
omg r u goin to domore? i hope so and will spencer kno carlyt did it and wow tht was awesome
Clamanter chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
that last chapter blew my mind. insanity!
ld0809 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Wow, that was amazing! Definitely a good twist at the end, I expected it to be Sam. Dark and insane, and an overall wonderful fic.
PsychoticAppleSauce chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Holy GOD that was amazing! I thought the insane person was Sam but that twist hit me like WHOA LOOK OUT BRICKS! Excellent job!
belloftheballinbluejeans chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Whoa, I totally thought sam was the killer... can I just say "PHEW!". Hahah:) always knew carly was a psycho... but good job:) I love these angsty thingies... which is kinda weird... eh, who cares? Its awesome:)