Reviews for Friends Like Me
chamucos chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This was actually pretty darn good. I really liked it. Thanks. You should do a lobster story, I think you'd really nail it.
Trude chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
wonderful story
Mocha Decaf chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love this and I have to say I love all your fanfics. I just discovered them and can't stop reading. It's like deleted scenes that I want to add to my favorite show. Just amazing!
Rachel.Geller71 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Great one-shot! I really loved the past history, and the ending really made it complete. Keep writing! 3
Suki Ito chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
In about the middle of the story, where you mention Kitty, I started thinking, "Hey.. Kitty... Wisconsin... That 70's Show!" That was so cool! I loved how you but that in there:)
SmokeyMoon chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wonderfully done, I do feel like Phoebe was being a real jerk to Chandler near the end.

" 'cause they're visiting Alice's sister, Kitty in Wisconsin."

That '70's Show reference? xD
Veridissima chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is a good story

Love it
BluEyes chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Very plausible one-shot. I always like the Chanler/Phoebe goofy friendship of the first few season, and it did get pushed away in the latter seasons.
Christina Louise chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Very adorable indeed, I fell, for both Chandler and Monica that they became for separated when they got together because they were together so much. I did wander what happened between Chandler and Phoebe's friendship... Thanks for writing this, very sweet one-shot.