Reviews for Friends Like Me
Anissa chapter 1 . 3/19
You know I am happy someone wrote about this, and to explain why Phoebe became the person she was in the later seasons. She was fun and very likable at the beginning but she kind of changed and went downhill as the years passed, she kind of became mean, she puts down Chandler a lot, thinks that Monica could have done better than Chandler but she seems to support Ross and Rachel, her lobsters as she calls them. The worst was when she told Chandler she found Monica soulmate and when she yelled at Monica during her wedding rehearsal.
I am happy people are writing stories where Phoebe character was more like it was at the beginning.
Your stories are all really great especially Chandler and Monica story as they are my favorite.
chamucos chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This was actually pretty darn good. I really liked it. Thanks. You should do a lobster story, I think you'd really nail it.
Trude chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
wonderful story
Mocha Decaf chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love this and I have to say I love all your fanfics. I just discovered them and can't stop reading. It's like deleted scenes that I want to add to my favorite show. Just amazing!
Rachel.Geller71 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Great one-shot! I really loved the past history, and the ending really made it complete. Keep writing! 3
Suki Ito chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
In about the middle of the story, where you mention Kitty, I started thinking, "Hey.. Kitty... Wisconsin... That 70's Show!" That was so cool! I loved how you but that in there:)
SmokeyMoon chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wonderfully done, I do feel like Phoebe was being a real jerk to Chandler near the end.

" 'cause they're visiting Alice's sister, Kitty in Wisconsin."

That '70's Show reference? xD
Veridissima chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is a good story

Love it
BluEyes chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Very plausible one-shot. I always like the Chanler/Phoebe goofy friendship of the first few season, and it did get pushed away in the latter seasons.
Christina Louise chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Very adorable indeed, I fell, for both Chandler and Monica that they became for separated when they got together because they were together so much. I did wander what happened between Chandler and Phoebe's friendship... Thanks for writing this, very sweet one-shot.