Reviews for A Look at Beauty and the Beast
Calypso888 chapter 7 . 1/26
Omg! You can't leave this like that! Gosh, I want more of these spectacular stories. I feel like the BATB story just comes alive with how you tell it. More please! I love the conversations here, the realistic and in-character portrayal of the personalities of the characters, Belle's internal struggle and Beast's weakness for Bellel i want to see your take on the private ball, Belle's departure scene (maybe somehing not as cold as in the disney movie...something more heartfelt...), belle's return and the fiht with gaston and the transformation and pre-and post wedding episodes. Just keep writing these marvelous fanfics, please! I beg you! :D
Calypso888 chapter 6 . 1/26
SQUEAL! Amazing chapter! They're finally realizing that what they are truly feeling! And I love Beast's little experiment as well!
Calypso888 chapter 5 . 1/26
Gosh, I needed to fan myself after this chapter. :D sooo hot! Belle is very much in character, still shy and gentle, but the way she gets comfortable with the beast because of her love for him, and her desire for 's still uniquely Belle
This chapter is sooo spicy! This cuddle session is every woman's dream cuddle session, i think, even if the beast has fur. It just makes this scene much cuter, actually. I love how the beast gets emboldened by Belle's acceptance of him and her reassurances...he deserves to be consoled. He's so cute! MORE! MORE!
Calypso888 chapter 4 . 1/26
This gets more and more exciting every chapter! How do you do it?! I love how Beauty and the Beast got too excited to wait for "after 2 hours". And Beast is adorable...still losing his temper with the servants but trying his best to reel it in. He's so cute! Also, I love how the story shows Belle's feelings for Beast and evidences of her growing to love him. Too romantic and cute for words! Beast is adorable! I want one!
Calypso888 chapter 3 . 1/26
Gosh! I love this twist! It's so funny and exciting to see Beast and Belle getting closer and getting comfortable with each other's touch. I love how this story positively simmers with longing and passion and good old sexual tension. It always leaves us wanting more. I adored how Belle loved Beast's purr. Amazing storytelling...mature, but decent and artistically romantic! I love your work!
Calypso888 chapter 2 . 1/26
I don't know why but somehow, for me, it's incredibly thrilling that Beast is spying on Belle through the mirror. Oooh! Some spice in this sweet romantic story. Keep it up. Im enjoying this toooo much! :D
Calypso888 chapter 1 . 1/26
Amazing chapter! I love how you elaborated on the beast's train of thought when he was looking for and protecting Belle! So authentic...and romantic. I can easily imagine Beast thinking that in the movie. It's so convincing. :D
sketchingnerd97 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Oh I love it! I love when the beast in characters are embraced, and how he referred to belle as 'his' made me all warm, and bubbly inside! Can't wait to read more!
Alyssa chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
Please more! This is one of my favorite fanfics ever! It's amazing!
disneylove89 chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
The Beast is awfully possessive of Belle. I hope he learns how to show his affection for Belle without being as controlling as he was in this chapter. But with that I asked greedily: More please!
disneylove89 chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
oooh both the Beast and Belle are getting a little more daring in showing their affections! Love this! Especially the part where the Beast was tucking Belle into bed!
disneylove89 chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
I really liked seeing Lumiere's POV for some of this, but I think the way you portray the Beast is still my favorite! (Just as a side note, watch some of your spelling. You used the word 'discussed' when I think you meant 'disgusted' and 'site' for 'sight')
disneylove89 chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
I can't stand all this adorable cuddling that's going on! This scene that you laid out is simply lovely and I found myself grinning in the middle of the library as I read this, probably getting some odd looks but who cares!
disneylove89 chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
So adorable! I love how the Beast is already so smitten with her!
disneylove89 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This is beautiful! I must have seen this scene a million times, yet my heart was thudding in my chest as I was reading this! I love how you captured the Beast's thoughts during this scene. My favorite line was "Her loss had even affected my animal." It's such an amazing image for what the Beast was feeling at that time. I can't wait to read the other stories here!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »