Reviews for Canadia
merrowlove chapter 1 . 1/27
Ah! Spelling men to meh. It was a bland day :(
merrowlove chapter 1 . 1/27
AAAWWWW! I loved it! The whole story it's self was amusing and made my men day much better! Amazing my dear
thegoblinjester chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
OK, this was the best damn Cinderella fic I have ever read. Ever. And I'm writing one myself, so that's saying a lot.
Polar bears are so much cooler than horses, it's not even funny. Seriously, the image of Canada, in a dress, riding a full-size Kumajiro to the ball is so majestic that I might just die.
Thank you for the wonderful read .
RedRin chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I loved this! (*゚゚*) Especially the ending, I like to think of France as an all-knowing character.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I LOVED THIS MATTIE FTW
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
gyahahahaha... man this thing is messed up...
Sailor Rayquaza chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
this was so cute and funny! All my favorite pairings are in it too! love it!
Black Angel Of Berlin chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Bwahahaha
Neeky-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I think this was as awesome as Prussia! :D Great job! Especially the last part! XD I hope you have a fantastic day after reading this! Your story certainly made my day! :3
Neeky-chan
Elsyra chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
KAWAII DESU! So cute! I really do love this story and everyone's overly-dramtic selves. :) Great job with it!
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Haha, good, definitely. I don't recall a single error in this story, which makes me very happy indeed. Furthermore, pretty much everything was plausible and everyone was in-character, which rarely happens in these fairy-tale retellings that I see in the Hetalia fandom.

I also like your little twist at the end, with Francis being the narrator, although if that's the case, I'm surprised there weren't girls flinging themselves at Francis's feet left and right throughout the course of the story. He definitely got Arthur and Alfred right, though. I love your little slip-in about the American Revolution (the two fighting about tea and Alfred taking one of the house's wings for himself).

In other words, this story has made me smile multiple times in pure enjoyment. I can't believe it only took me, say, ten minutes to read, but then again, I don't know how you could make this story longer without losing its charm. Well-done indeed!
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Ah young love

XD

i loved this, so funny and cute at the same time
Funny Unicorn Called Koko chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love this, it's so cute and funny XD
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
That's sort of beyond great. I can't not love Alfred. I mean, only he would be able to get away with concealing SOMEONE ELSE'S gender for five years. Not a fan of the incestuous USUK, but USUK not parental is fine by me so whatever.

-Ash