Reviews for Too Far
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
i hope you are doing ok by the way Merry Christmas
DarkWind13 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
This is such a creepy story so far, you put a lot of details in. This is one of the best horror fanfictions I read so far.
Starfire201 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Grief and trauma recovery (be it emotional or physical) does not follow a timetable, no matter whether either is the kind that affects directly or indirectly. I still cry when I think of what happened in CT, especially since I have a close relative about the age those children were. It's so easy to picture that little girl in those children's places even now. I'd call shame on those who were pestering you myself. I was kind of surprised to see this update, honestly, remembering what you'd said.

As for the chapter, it seems to me like things are going to be far worse whan all is said and done, and this is going to damage their relationships with the 'Bots for a good long time to come, if not forever.
TheChippedCup chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
In a fanfic, I would usually say "great chappie! Love it! Update soon!" Or something along those lines. But...I can't say that with this. It would be so wrong to say that for this...

You're an amazing writer, everything is very well written, don't get me wrong, but I...the emotions from this...the psychological and physical pain from these children is just...it's horrible to think about.

If you cannot continue with this, I totally understand. It isn't very easy to write about this kind of stuff. I will not ask you to continue, and will not plead for you to update. To the people who do ask and plead, think for a moment: How would you like it to be writing about such gory things? Manipulating and totally crushing children's hopes of rescue, of survival?

To those people, I can only say that you are sick and twisted for asking someone to do that.

That is all.

TheChippedCup
Asher Tye chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Still as frightfully well written as I remember. A gut wrenching experience. Your writing talents serve you very well. I do so hope Raf survived, though based on the description of Chapter two I am unsure. It's the nightmare his character induces being so close to the battlefield. Given what Optimus did to Megatron when the Decepticon Lord only "almost" killed the boy, one wonders what will happen when that semi catches up to Silas.

On a personal note though, despite my desire to see this to the end, if writing this is causing you grief, particularly with people "demanding" you continue, I would suggest just stopping. In the end this is a hobby and if it is causing problems for you, then it doesn't really matter what anyone else wants.
Fanfickisara chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
MY FEELS. PLEASE. UPDATE. SOON!
angel101 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
hey where are you you have not answers back in days
angel101 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
i agree we must not let such tragety stop us from doing what we love the most otherwise we give the bad guys what they want the characters on your amazing story are just fictional dont mix it with reality this story is the first good story i got from transformers prime fanfiction and a lot of your fans wants your to move on and finish this story and especually do i at least finish it please i'm begging you
Mrs. Ferb Fletcher-inator chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
All of your fans understand why you'd want to stop this fic, but please don't.

We all mourn with those poor families that sadly lost their children so close to the holidays. The amount of pain and grief they must be facing now and forever is unthinkable. Why someone could and would do such cruel things to a child, adult or any person is unknown. But I do know that they will never be forgotten. Rest in peace to every single person who has lost their life too soon.

I hope you rethink your descicion on stopping this story because it is truly amazing and well written and you have quite the talent and story going right here. Please continue. If you're not then can you send me a PM saying so, so that I don't keep my hopes up for too long waiting for anther amazing update from you.
angel101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
you see some of your fans want you to keep going and i'm asking you to keep going this is a great story that should at least be finished
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
My attempt at showing my respects was writing a little poem today. It needs work though, but I find it interesting and sad that children were killed so close to the holidays when two thousand years ago many children were killed a few days after Christmas. (King Herod ordered the slaughter of all boys under 2 so he may kill Jesus.)

With that sad, I was really hoping that this was an update. Now I'm disappointed
AutoRacer1 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Great story. i heard about the conneticut shooting. PURE sadness.
thunder angel13 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
I completely understand ur reasons and I bow my head in resepct for those lost children this story was still very well written and organized with no confusing scenes at all ;-))
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I completely understand but could you please just finish it I need to know how it ends -
Please !
angel101 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
P.S there is no better story at least write the ending